𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝑨 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚

𝑨 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚.

~ "𝗚𝗨𝗡𝗦 & 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗦" ~

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :
_________________

𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜 ' 𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩  ▶︎   [ Yoh-knee]
_____________

"Taraj, Tarah and Toni ?" I asked, staring at the triplets that stood before me.

"Yes." My manager answered.

"And you want me to do what ?" I questioned, once again, still in confusion.

"We need you to look after them. Their parents are missing. The police are on an investigation, and they've called us up to see if we could look after them." He said.

I'm just a 19 year old daycare worker.. and now I have to look after 3 kids ??

"You want me to take them home ?— with me ?" I asked, and he nodded.

"We will provide money, and other things to assist you in taking care of them. Thanks for your time Yanni, it's greatly appreciated. I will email the info to you for them." He said.

I didn't know what to say, I just nodded.

"Welp, come on kids. Follow me" I said, walking out of my job.

As we got in my car, I made sure they had seatbelts on and I proceeded to go in the drivers seat.

I sighed, rethinking everything that was just told to me. "So what are your ages again ?" I asked, them.

"I'm 12" Tarah says,

"I'm 13" Taraj said. He's the only boy.

The last one didn't say anything. I noticed she was very quiet.

"—she's 8" Taraj answered for her.

Hmm.. "okay" I said, "are y'all hungry ?" I asked.

They shook their heads.

I drove to my house.
_________________

"Okay you guys. We're gonna have a conversation. Listen, I know this is out of the blue, and so sudden, and I apologize for the inconveniences you all went through. I hope that y'all feel comfortable here, and feel comfortable coming to me. Because, Y'all will be staying with me for awhile" I said, as they stayed quiet.