Kokushibo

"Come now Tanjiro, It's time for bed." I announce, walking into Tanjiro's bedroom where he is playing with his toys. He looks up to me with a little pout.

"Do I have too?" He whines, before widening his and bowing his head. "I mean, yes shibo, sorry." He apologies. I laugh and pick him up.

"there is no need to apologies. I understand it is a littler earlier then usual to be putting you to bed, but Douma, Akaza, Rui, Muzan and I have some business we need to attend to. 

"Okay" He says with a little pout. I tell him I will go get Nakime to play him some music as I leave, He agrees and closes his eyes. 

Time Skip

Muzan, Douma, Akaza, Rui and I arrive at the house of the Sun breathers.  Looking inside we see the family sitting at the table eating happily without a care in the world. The sight makes our blood boil,  before any of us could react, Muzan storms over to the door and kicks it down, Making it land with a terrifyingly loud bang. The family in questions screams, as they scramble to get up and away from the raging demon stomping towards them as we follow. Muzan grabs the man, Douma the woman, and Akaza the girl. 

"Who are you? What do you want?" The man yells, struggling to get away.  Muzan doesn't respond, He just plunges his hand into his stomach, slowly retracting it. The mother and girl start screaming and sobbing as the man slowly bleeds out from his gapping wound. Muzan drops him to the floor and turns to us, instructing us to do as we please with the rest. I go over to Akaza and help with the teenager, while Rui goes to Douma to deal with the Mother.

Another Time skip cuz I don't know what else to put

When we leave the house, the sun is about to rise and we are covered in blood. Nakime brings us back and we go clean up and make breakfast for Tanjiro before getting him up. 

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to get more out faster, there's just been a lot going on right now and I'm not always in the best of moods. 

Right now the story is at Number 1 in Akaza! thank you guys so much for reading this and voting on it, it means a lot!!