2

~

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧

Atsumu walked in between the gates, Osamu following in behind.

All eyes were on the two new second years, yes there were other new first years entering the school, yet no one payed attention to them.

Everyone started to talk and whisper.

"Omg twins??"

"WOAH WHO ARE THEY?!?"

"HOLYY THEY'RE FINE AS FUCK!"

Atsumu just smiled at them as they were surrounding both of them.

Osamu stayed behind Atsumu trying to keep everyone away, obviously irritated.

Alphas, Betas, and Omegas started to surround them both, getting way too close to them, especially Atsumu.

"omg an omega!"

"what's your name?!?"

"woah ones an alpha, the others an omega!"

All of them said and asked, both girl and boy omegas were trying to get into Osamu's pants. (literally, not physically 😭)

He squinted his eyes at the direction where Atsumu was, seeing if anyone was trying to do anything.

He ignored all the omegas around him.

Almost all the alphas were surrounding the poor blond omega.

Atsumu stayed quiet, starting to get a bit uncomfortable.

Osamu, being the overprotective brother he was, didn't like it at all.

Osamu then let out a low growl, making everyone move away from him and Atsumu.

Atsumu flinched a bit.

He went behind Atsumu growling once more at the alphas, also glaring at them, making some of them run away and some step back. 

Atsumu slightly covered his ears, due to Osamu growling loudly right behind him.

Yes alphas could've stayed where they were, but the thing is, Osamu was big and he looked terrifying.

Atsumu then turned around smiling at Osamu, saying a small 'thanks' before he smacking the back of Osamus head making Osamu glare at him a bit.

"don't growl so close to me, it was louddd" Atsumu said with a little pout.

"yea whatever." Osamu responded.

Atsumu then began walking towards the entrance, taking notice of the three people who were standing there, the few who weren't surrounding the twins.

He glanced at them, almost staring.

Atsumu quickly noticed the raven haired alpha, he was built and tall, probably taller than Osamu.

"holy shit he's hot.." he thought as his cheeks turned a bit pink.

He had curly locks, black mysterious eyes, and two moles above his right eyebrow.

He seemed to have black gloves and a mask, staying away from everyone except the two who were with him.

Atsumu noticed him staring at him, quickly looking at him in the eyes, giving him a smile.

As Osamu was walking behind Atsumu he noticed a sweet scent.

"vanilla?" he wondered.

He then turned to his left, seeing three people.

One seemed like an alpha, one a beta, and the other an omega.

He quickly took notice of the smaller omega, he was staring at Osamu with slightly pink cheeks.

"cute..."

The omega had fox like eyes, fluffy brown hair that was swept on either side, and light hazel green eyes.

Osamu looked at him with a soft expression before going to the principal's office to get their schedules.

They then heard the bell ring as they were getting their schedule, meaning they would be a bit late to first period.

As they went out of the office, they both looked at their schedules.

They were slightly different, having some classes together. (they have 6 periods here)

Osamu and Atsumu's first period were different, they had the same home room though, yet that already passed.

Their periods:

home room (doesn't count as a period) : same
first : different
second: different
third: same
lunch
fourth: different
fifth: same
sixth: different

"tch, we barely have any together, c'mon, i'll drop ya off at yer class." Osamu said, placing his hand behind Atsumu, pushing him to his class.

Osamu and Atsumu already got a tour of the school so they know where everything is.

"huh? what about ya? yer gonna late 'Samu!" Atsumu kinda shouted.

"shut up yer too loud and it doesn't matter, we're already late." Osamu responded.

Atsumu shrugged his shoulders, walking to his classroom with Osamu.

Osamu dropped Atsumu off, going to his classroom, which wasn't that far.

He stood in front of the door before entering.

"please don't be annoying." he thought as he opened the door.

~

𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫 <3.

𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐲, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭.

𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝 !