"Let me help you understand something incase you get the same idea as her. Abortions in this family is a big no no especially when it's my child. That means that little shit you said the other day about not keeping my neice or nephew will get yo ass beat-" he was slowly walking me and Gutta into a wall "-not just beat with a belt imma beat you ass with everything and anything I can find and you better hope I'm not around any switches."

"I dont think people take me seriously when I say im grown but I guess everybody need some proof okay." I said walking away.

*The Next Night At Dinner*

"So I have an announcement to make." I looked around the diner table at everybody. I cooked a big meal so evrybody could have dinner including Brittany. My dad looked scared about what I was about to say and Christian who obviously knew nothing about my announcement stared at me.

"I had an abortion!" I said pulling out my paper from the doctor proving I had an abortion this morning. I passed it to Brittany first.

"This better be a joke." At least four people voiced this.

"Oh it's not everybody feel as though they can tell how to live my life. I didnt want a baby in the first place and honestly marriage isn't really a thing that last in this family."

"You selfish bitch!" Christian screamed getting up as if he was going to do something.

"Oh well glad I shared this information with you guys but my flight will be leaving in oh-" I looked at my watch "-a hour so gotta go."

"Your joking right Gutta?" Ash and Anna asked.

"No y'all look I know y'all probably mad because y'all think I did this to prove a point but I didnt. I did this for myself we all know I'm not ready to be a mom. I just wanna live life before I settle down."

"Your already settled down. What was the point of you ruining my parents relationship if you were just gonna leave him?" Clarrissa asked highly upset.

"I didnt ruin shit I never told your dad to leave her he did that on his own. This is just not the way I imagined my life would be right now. Im going home to mom Gutta you can come with if you want I got you a ticket?"

"Does mom know what you did?" Anthony asked stiffly.

"Yea she do that's why we both decided that this was for the best. Gutta are you coming?" I questioned standing up.

We stared each other in the eye and I honestly hope she would get my message and come home with me but...

"I think imma stay here for a while. I need some, space from you." She sighed.

I just simply nodded my head before leaving  silently.

*2 Years Later*

"Gutta and Anthony on they way mom just went to get them. Are you coming down to help me and Alex?" Jr. questioned from the doorway.

"Yea here I come." Getting downstairs Alex was in the living watching tv.

"Aren't you supposed to be cleaning up?"

"Yea when my show go off girl." I giggled at how he said girl and finish cleaning the living room. By the time his show was done so was I.

I heard the front door open which was soon followed by laughter. The doors to the living room opened to reveal. Gutta, Anthony, Clarrissa and their baby, Ash, Christian, and my dad. And I was not expecting that.

"Hey." everybody mumbled. Obviously speaking to me since Alex dozed off a few minutes ago.

"Hey." I responded, my ma walked in and smiled.

"Okay the food will be done in a lit- Aniyah where is Jeleana (Yah-lane-ah) you better not have left her upstairs with that damn dog again." My mom criticized.

"I was just going to get her ma she was sleep." I explained. Once on the stairs I heard Gutta ask who Jeleana was. On to my room though I grabbed Jeleana and started bouncing her so she could wake up. Once woke she looked at me crazy before reaching for me.

"Come on Jessie." I called out to my Alaskan Malamute. Going back into the living room everybody was seated on the couch except Alex who was sleeping in his bean bag.

"So what y'all name him?" Jr. asked Anthony.

"He a jr."Clarrissa answered.

"Who is that?" gutta asked looking up in my arms.

"Thats Jeleana look at uncle's favorite neice." Jr said getting up to get her out my arms. And yes he did say uncle. I lied to them about having an abortion to prove a point.

"You lied to me!" Gutta screamed jumping up.

" I did not I lied to them not you. I told you to come home with me and the fact that mom was letting me come home should have told you something. Instead you missed the first year of your niece's life now she's attached to Cj, Jr. and Ale-"

"Did you say Cj?" Clarrissa asked.

"Uh yea my daughter is very fond of her big brother. He should be on his way now."

"Jr. Give me my grandbaby." Ma said taking Jeleana away from him.

"I need to talk to you like now." Christian said walking up to me. I let him drag me away to the kitchen.

"Really? Huh really?" Christian snapped.

I shrugged before nodding my head yea. He sighed and did the most unexpected thing ever.