Red flags

A/n: sorry for the wait I've been busy lately. More to come soon.
⚠️TW⚠️ Drug use and mature content

October 31st 2020
Alyse was getting better by the day. Of course, she wasn't going to actually heal completely for a long ass time. But, it was great to see her want to get out of the house and actually engage with life. Because of the accident, she would stay home all day everyday and wouldn't let anyone see her except our mom, me, and Leo.

The ramp was finally installed so Alyse was able to navigate through the house on her own. Mom also had an electric thing that's made for people in wheel chairs to get from the top level of the house to the bottom. Alyse had said to me she "didn't want me to stay in the house all the time." So, I'd hung out with Leo the day before this day and stayed at his place.

(She's talking about s3xs lmao fair warning) Some things happened that night. I won't go into detail. (Sorry guys I'd cringe myself to death if I actually posted something like that publicly) Although, I will say, it wasn't as scary as I'd imagined it. Because of the things I'd witnessed as a kid, I thought having sex was something scary. But it was...fun? I'm not sure if that's a good word to use but we'll go with it.

"Goodmorning." I mumbled as I opened my eyes. I rolled over from laying on his chest.
He was already awake just playing with my hair.
"Goodmorning, beautiful." He smiled.
I slowly got up and began to get dressed.
"Did you want to hang out somewhere today?" He sat up with the blanket still covering his waste down. Only his bare torso was showing.
"If you want to, we can. I'd just have to go check on Alyse and my mom quick." I slid my shirt on.

Leo nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me back to the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheek in return and he began to kiss all over my face, causing me to laugh.

"Okay, dork." I laughed and pulled back from him. "You need to get dressed if you're coming with me. I'm going to the bathroom." I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I did my business and went back into Leos room to see him still not dressed. "What are you doing? I told you to get dressed." I was frustrated.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm getting there." He groaned and got out of bed with his blanket wrapped around his waste.

"Not when you're still sitting on your ass." I playfully punched his shoulder. I sat on his bed as he got dressed. I stared at him and admired him as he was doing so.

Once we left, we headed to my place to check on Alyse

Once we left, we headed to my place to check on Alyse. Sure enough, mom said she was just asleep and was doing fine. I also asked for permission to go out with Leo. I felt bad leaving the house for even a day just in case she'd needed my help.

"Call me if you need any help, seriously." I pleaded.
"I will, honey. Go have fun. You deserve it after all of your hard work." She brushed my arm and smiled at me.

Leo and I left the house and decided to walk down some street we'd never been down before. We walked pretty much all over the neighborhood because of all the time we had on our hands together. But, this street, we never noticed.

Not even halfway into this street we noticed all of the unmaintained houses. Legit every house on the block was about to fall over. Along with the houses, there were rugged people sitting just along side the road. Needles everywhere. I was uncomfortable to say the least. I wanted to turn back but Leo kept saying "it'll be okay, I'm right here."

People laying on the ground groaning and ,some asking us for spare change, were all over this block. It was terrible down there.

"I don't understand how someone can let themselves get this way." I staring at all of these broken people. Leo said absolutely nothing and just continued to walk while gripping my hand.

A/n: I'm ending this chapter here just because I need to post something even if it's short. I'll be working on more stuff soon I've just been busy as I said at the beginning of this chapter.