Part 2

An image of Emma Watson as Abigail above.

Abigail's POV

"Get up Abby, it's already late girl" yelled Seb.
"Go away Seb, I slept for few hours only".
"Ya right, you should have thought about that last night when you were partying till 2. Now c'mon get ready we have a meeting with some Italian delegates, if you happen to remember that. I want you out of that bed in 2 minutes"
"God! Seb, sometimes you act like my mother. Obviously I will party, I cracked a deal with Germans" I groaned.
"Well thanks for such a lovely comparison, Abby, as much I appreciate myself getting compared with Mrs. Cooper I want you out of that bed and don't forget we got a dinner planned today at your parent's house. Now get up and get dressed in an hour I don't want you late. Hurry up Abby"
With that he left my room cursing me being lazy. Can you blame me? I slept for 4 hours only, 4 freaking hours.

"As much as I adore you Seb, I completely hate the idea of you being my neighbor. And presently with the way you are yelling I hate you being my best friend too" I retaliated back yelling.
With the sour mood in the morning I got up from my bed and did my morning routine and took a record time shower. I was ready to go. When I entered kitchen, Sebastian was making breakfast, the aroma of freshly baked pancakes and coffee filled my nostrils and all sourness of my mood was gone in a flick.
"Perks of being a good cook Seb" I teased and winked. I took a pancake and put a slice of it in my mouth and was mesmerized by its taste. A moan escaped my lips due to its perfect taste and I was gone into a state of bliss.
"This is so good Seb, I just love you so much."
"Ya right, just minutes ago you hated my guts and now why sudden change of heart? Anyways forget it your Aunt Helena called for some Sunday practising session. You better call her now because I believe, she is not in a good mood"
"Ah! Don't bother her now; I will talk to her once I reach my office. It is again those magical training sessions to control my power and all that shit. I am not even interested in these super natural circumstances. Why can't I live like a normal human being?"

Seb chuckled at my outburst and I gave him a just shut the hell up look.
He raised his hands in surrender and said "Abby you know well, there is a responsibility on your shoulders, why can't you understand that. You happen to be their leader who is just running away"
I groaned "Seb you know I hate those lectures, moreover you are also a werewolf why don't you go and take that position for me, I am not interested in that shit. I want my business to flourish that's it. No magic spells and no stupid powers and no...
I suddenly stopped my stupid rambling when I saw his eyes changing from his natural green ones to those golden flecks of a beast within him. I know how much insulting the super naturals piss him off, but still I did it.
"I am sorry Seb I didn't mean to offend you or anything. But I am not made for this. Now can we go for the meeting?"
Sebastian didn't reply. He just left cursing. Great isn't it. I need him today most, for all the tender details of business but I just pissed him off. I locked my magnanimous apartment that is quite big for a single girl like me but money can buy you anything and I have loads of this shit. I locked my apartment and took the elevators and went down for garage, I saw Sebastian's car missing.
"Great, just great, he left without me."
So now I will have to deal with an angry Sebastian for whole day.
Just as I was about to start my car, my phone rang. I saw the caller ID, it was Aunt Helena. Great! can this day get any better.
One I am running late. Two, I pissed Seb off and three and the latest I will have to deal with Helena. I picked the call and was welcomed with an angry voice " You missed this week's lessons Abby"
"Seriously Aunt Helena. Am I in high school again. Its not like this world will get destroyed if I wont be able to save it. I was busy with my work. I will meet you today evening. Me and Seb are coming home for the dinner at my parents house, why don't you join us there"
I heard a sigh at the other end and I know she has given up and I am saved for the day. I grinned like a student who is saved from an exam and disconnected the call. I drove off towards the office.
I will have to deal with pissed Sebastian in the morning and an angry Aunt at evening. Why am I such a stupid and disastrous human being? Why the hell I am the one chosen to lead all this?
I am a kick ass business woman not some knight in a shining armour to save their asses.

A/N

Have a look at my other work too.

One is Harry Styles (One Direction) and Emma Watson's Fan fiction Arrogance Meets Serenity and the other is

Thorns and Roses about a girl who goes through ups and downs of life.

VP_dreamer16