~ TIME SKIP TO WHEN
THEY DROPPED Y/N OFF~

y/n was now playing 'agape (if beale street could talk)' by nicholas britell, looking at miya as the he talked to nanako. langa came behind his brother, resting his hands on his shoulders, "why are you looking at him like that?"

y/n turned his head, no longer looking at miya. "am i allowed.. to look at him like that?" he asked, unknown of why he was feeling the way he was.

langa's eyes widened before he grabbed y/n's hand, taking him into their room, closing the door behind them.

"could it be a wrong.. when he'd just so nice to look at..?" y/n said, sitting on langa's bed, looking at the floor and messing with his finger nails.

langa sat next to his younger brother, having the feeling he knows what's going on. "and he.. smells like lemongrass and sleep" y/n said with a chuckle, feeling his older brother wrap his arm around him, hugging him tightly to let him know he's listening.

"you would find him in a polaroid picture.." y/n mumbled, hugging his brother back. "and he.. means everything to me." y/n said as he felt a tear fall down his face, scared of this feeling in his chest and all throughout his body.

"holy shit.." langa mumbled, hugging his younger brother tightly, pulling him into his lap. it took langa a while to realize his brother was crying, that's when he knew.. y/n fell in love, with miya.

'i knew this motherfucker wasn't straight. wait- don't think that right now, he's crying.' langa thought as he heard his brother low sobs.

"y/n.. you're in love with miya." langa said, rubbing his brother back.

y/n shook his head no, holding onto langa's shirt. "i..i can't be." he said, slightly scared, of what miya would think about him if he found out.

"what girl have you felt like this about..?" langa asked, knowing his younger brother dated some girls in the past.

y/n wiped his tears with the sleeve of his shirt, resting his head on langa's chest.

"none of them.." y/n said, realizing that he wasn't truly in love with none of the girls.

"exactly, but,. we'll get through this together." the older male said, smiling.

"what..?" y/n said, not knowing what he meant by 'together'.

"i'm in love with reki." langa said, taking his arms from around y/n, leaning back slightly but holding himself up with his arms, y/n still clinging onto him.

"i'm kinda surprised.." y/n said with a chuckle, looking up at his older brother.

"guys! the cookies are ready!" miya shouted from the kitchen, causing both males to jump
up and run out the room and into the kitchen,

"homemade, right?!" langa said, slightly bouncing.

"yup!" nanako said, putting the plate full of cookies on the table, with three glasses of milk.

"homemade are the best! miya, you're gonna love them!" y/n said, also slightly bouncing.

"enjoy~" nanako said before leaving the kitchen, langa sitting next to y/n who sat next to miya, so y/n was trapped in the middle.

they began eating then y/n got a facetime, he looked to see who it was then he answered.

"heyyy demetrius demarcus bartholomew james the thirdd!" was heard from the other line, causing y/n to chuckle.

"hi demetrius demarcus bartholomew james the fourthh!" y/n said, setting up his phone.

langa looked at his phone, seeing a familiar ceiling, "hey koyomi" langa said, leaning into the camera frame, with a cookie in his mouth,

"hey langaa!!" koyomi said, getting into the camera frame.

miya leant over to see koyomi then waved "hi, i'm miya." was all he said before he started scoot next to y/n.

"hey! i'm koyomi! waiiit, you're that brat my brother talks about!" she said, amused,

"huh?! who's your brother?!" miya said, holding a half eaten cookie.

"reki" langa, koyomi, and y/n said, all in unison, miya face falling.

"well anyways, i'm coming over." koyomi said then hung up.

"reki calls me a brat?!" miya shouted, shook.

"yes, he does." langa says with a smile, going to put his cup of milk in the sink.

" langa says with a smile, going to put his cup of milk in the sink

song lyrics from- 'she' by dodie