Love Story

You are lying on your bed trying to sleep. You turn around and see that it's already 4:20AM. You chuckle little because of the funny number and suddenly you realise that you are a disappointment for your family but you really don't care.

So you just turn around and try to sleep when you suddenly start hearing music.
It's quite familiar but you can't really place where you have heard it before and when you realise it's already too late because you feel strong daddy arms picking you up.

You just stay still and you hear a low voice whispering in to your ear: "iiko da ne~❤️"

You feel shivers going down on your spine while Hisoka is carrying you out of your house.

You really don't know how to feel because Hisoka is a literal clown.

Suddenly: "Ohh hoh~❤️ Y/N-Chan... Did you know that bungee gum has properties of both rubber and gum?" Hisoka purred in your ear while you just layed there in his strong daddy arms.
"...no~", you whisper hoping thay if you just go with him he would spare your life but this isn't the case here.
Because suddenly Hisoka just stops. He take a deep breath and slams you on the ground while yellin: "YOU BAKA!"

You try to stand up but can't because you smell something really bad and it makes your eyes water. You realise that that clown just farted on your face. Is he fucking serious??

You try to escape but it's impossible because Hisoka's stanky fart makes it impossible to breathe so you just die.

You died because some crusty musty dusty old pedophile clown farted on your face?
Pathetic.

/ / / /
A/N: I hope you guys liked my story. This is my first fanfiction i have ever written so please don't be too hard on me. UwU
Please let me now if you guys want part. 2.
See ya and be careful and remember to lock your doors and if you hear Hisoka's theme music playing rUN.