"Jennie." I called her name with so much grief, guilt, and longing for her as I held the photograph against my chest crying out my heart.

____________

"Finally, I've found you."

"Rosé."

Rosé is my long lost childhood friend. Her, Jungkook, and I we're the ones who most likely to stick with each other during our youth, but I eventually lost my friendship with her because of some circumstance, but my relationship with Jungkook still stayed the same.

"And why would you look for me?" Questioned Rosé with her usual arrogant attitude on her tone, while standing in front of Jennie's grave with her arms crossed wearing all black with her black shades on. Today is December the 30th, the day when Jennie and I officially became a couple, and the same date when Jennie went away, and today it's her 8th death anniversary.

"What do you think?" I asked back while holding a bouquet of roses on my hand.

"Can't you believe how karma works? It feels like just yesterday when I was the one on your shoes, but look at you now, the tables have turned." She said as a smirk was formed across her lips.

"Why? Are you still hoping that you're the one I dated during college?"

"Eww, how the hell could you say that in front of Jennie unnie?" She said, looking at me in disgusts. I let out a small chuckle before walking towards where she was and placed the bouquet of roses on the top of Jennie's grave then stood beside Rosé.

"So, it's Jennie unnie now?"

"What else could it be?"

"You had a lot of names fo-."

"Oh, please stop." She cut my words off rolling her eyes in annoyance before silence began to fill the atmosphere as we both stared at Jennie's grave.

"Did that day come?" I asked, breaking the silence between us as no one broke the gaze towards the grave.

"Obviously, it did. It almost got me killed." She replied, letting out a small chuckle.

"You were lucky enough to forget everything, while me. I barely can't breathe all along those worst eight years of my life that she's been gone. I felt like I had been punished like hell for all the sins I've committed." She said.

"Everything must've been tough for you. I'm sor-."

"Don't say that, among all the people who existed in her life. I'm the one who doesn't have the right to hear those words from anyone." She intervened before I could finish my sentence.

"But still, I'm sorry." I said, turning my gaze towards her.

"It's still a fact that you are Jennie's sister."

"I was never a sister to her, not even once, so why bother?" She interrogated while putting her shades off taking it down with her hand.

"Is this isn't what I want? Is for her not to exist from the start." She said with those eyes full of regrets.

"But I know you don't mean it all even from the start." I told her, completely clueless of how I will be able to comfort her knowing I'm guilty of the same pain.

"That's why I'm paying the price until now." She said with her monotone voice.

"I don't know what words to say that could make you feel better, but I still want to tell you. Despite everything you've done to her, Jennie never resented you." Rose just kept her silence for a meantime while continuously staring at her sister's grave.