Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh

Start from the beginning

Aoi: Makoto I am curious about something?

Makoto: Hmm, what is it Aoi?

Aoi: Just, when will you take off the headband? Doesn't it effect how you see? Also stop calling me Aoi, I know you guys been saying that a whole ton but I let it slide, just call me Hina.

Makoto: What! I am so use to calling you Aoi. Hehe, and to answer you questions, I am not taking off the headband because...I'm shy of my looks and my eye sight is fine. I can see through it kinda. Like I can see your guys facial expression still and I can see where I am going. So I am fine.

I sighed. I can't let them know the true reasoning sadly. It's whatever now I guess. As long as I have my friends and my girlfriend that's all that matters. That's the other reason of why I have to keep it a secret.

It's so they don't think I am monster. So I have to hide it from them as long as I can. Even to my own grave.

Kyoko: He can wear the headband as long as he wants. But Makoto.

She stopped her sentence. What was she going to tell me about my headband?

Makoto: Huh?

Kyoko: I think your...handsome even without the headband.

I heard squealing coming from Kyoko's right which of course it was Aoi fan girling over what Kyoko said.

Makoto: Th-Thanks. Maybe I might take it off. But not now.

Kyoko gave me a nodded and Aoi gave me a thumbs up. Assuming this is to encourage me to take off the headband soon.

Aoi: Hey lovebirds were here!

We all stop in our tracks and turned toward the game room door. I could here noises coming from the inside. Was someone yelling at someone else? I got in front of Aoi and Kyoko to see what is going on. As I opened the door I see all of the girls arguing with the each other besides Sakura. What is this commotion about?

Aoi: Woah! Ladies why are all of you arguing?

Toko: W-We want to know wh-what pervy move Makoto did.

Makoto: Huh?

I was so confused by this. What in the world were they up too?

Junko: KYOKO!

Junko ran up to her and Kyoko had a blank face on now since she does not show too much emotion around our friend group.

Junko: KYOKO! WE NEED TO KNOW, HAS MAKOTO REMOVED HIS HEADBAND IN FRONT OF YOU BEFORE?

Kyoko: Wh-What?

Toko: You heard her y-you sl-slutty bitch! Tell us the tr-truth.

I got in front of Kyoko to back Junko off.

Makoto: Hold on guys! Why are you asking Kyoko if she has seen me with my headband off.

Celeste: Oh we just want to know from Kyoko if you look- well, cute- no that's not it, how about handsome without the headband.