LALISA

Slight M

-----

Lalisa Manoban. My best friend was sweet, her smile is too beautiful, she was innocent and pure. Whenever she walks past down to the street, everyone seems can't take their eyes off of her. She's everything that anyone needed. Including me

We had been best of friends since we were young, she was there for me whenever I needed someone, and likewise. I always feel butterflies whenever our gaze met, whenever I see her perfect white teeth. She was my princess.

During high school graduation, she was excited. I remember how I beg her to be patient as she said she wants to introduce someone to me, I didn't get a chance to finish my makeup when she drags me to the corner,

She introduced the man from Seoul.

After that, I never saw her again, she came to Seoul with him, I never get a chance to confess how much I need her in my life. The man looks kind and gentle, who am I to fight? She looks happy. He was her everything, and she never thinks about how it pains me

After almost five years, I tried my very best to forget about her, it's hard, every day is rough to me, I smile, I eat, I laugh, I date, but it's never enough. I tried to divert my attention by being happy, I tried to accept the truth that I'll never see her again, God knows how much I tried, but I never win.

I spend weeks, months, years, thinking about what should I do, processing to be tough to face the reality, after failing a lot of times, I figured out that she's the missing piece...

I'll find Lalisa Manoban.

-----

Arriving in Seoul, I saw huge buildings, noises that were so unfamiliar to me. Everything is unfamiliar, I bite my lips trying to tell myself that I don't need to doubt my decision since this is what I want.

I spend weeks in Seoul looking for the girl I was longing for, I almost gave up but luckily I bump into someone and accidentally drop Lalisa's picture, the only photo of her that I had. She told me Lalisa is working at Itaewon, serving elite people. At first, I was wondering why would Lalisa serve elite people when her father is a Millionaire? But I couldn't care less, my stomach filled with butterflies after several years of not feeling it, the butterflies finally found the way to came back.

I'm here now, In front of what I was said she working at. I fix my black dress and close my eyes why smiling, I will finally see her, and I will not let this opportunity pass. I'll not go back to Busan without her.

I walk in and in my confusion, I saw Lalisa's name and face on the big screen, even she has a different color of hair, I will never forget her smile which made me fall with her. I feel giddy.

I don't have an idea what's place is this. It's dark though the only lights open are the lights in front. I settle in front and order water, I wander my eyes to see the woman I was looking for. I didn't see her, after seconds of waiting, the voice from the speaker speaks up announcing the show was about to start. I rose my brows, what exactly is this?!

Then to my surprised, I saw the love of my life. I can feel my chest tighten to the point I need to hold onto it to calm down. I bite my lips, I shook my head, I rub my nape.

Why is she dancing with only her heels on?

Lalisa drags me out, this time she's wearing clothes that relieve me. She looked happy when her eyes landed on me earlier, but I'm shocked when she dragged me out. I look around to see different women without clothes, they're putting on makeup. Lalisa drag me into the small room where only us in.