ULCER

It was an afternoon in December, Christmas. I'm living in Thailand and paid some visit here in Korea for my girlfriend. I can't wait to live here sooner. I am having a hard time convincing my parents, I'm still trying.

A long-distance relationship is so difficult, seems not gonna work, but when you love the person you will make everything work, and worth it for that person.

Jennie was sick since last night when I arrived. She has an ulcer and her stomach hurts, I tried to bring her medicine, she takes it but she still in pain.

We're in my grandma's penthouse, I stayed here because this is the only home I can depend on. I told Jennie it was alright if she can't see me, but she keeps hesitating, she reasoned out that we only see each other every holiday and summer, so she wants to spend her whole week with me.

I'm still studying. I'm in my second year of high school now, we've been together since my first year. She's one year older than me, she's in her 3rd year in high school.

I looked at Jennie who is laying on my bed, sleeping peacefully. She's so beautiful, her cat-eye is so captivating, her heart lips, her scent, all of her was amazing, I can't think my life without her.

Sure, someone will be like; Too young, that's just puppy love. But you never know if it was or wasn't until you feel the exact feelings.

I slowly walk out of my room and went to the living room. She won't stop squealing because of stomachache even she drinks all of the medicine I bought.

Sigh. I slam my back on the couch and lean my back. I was so stressed, seeing her at that stage sending pain in my chest, she was the one who has been feeling those aches but I feel affected, I feel like we're connected.

"Hey, what's popping?" I heard my brother asked, I roll my eyes in annoyance, he was teasing me since I arrived saying I'm only going back here in Korea to Jennie and make little's. That was so wrong, honestly, we haven't done it before up till now.

"Jennie is sick," I said sadly looking at my fingers. He chuckles and takes a seat in front of me with his lovely cousin.

Bambam and I are only half-sibling, we had the same dad, but not mom. We're fine though, luckily we never argue about our differences or where we came from.

"Why? what happened to that lady cat?" He asked.

"Because of her ulcer. She was in pain since yesterday. We tried medicine but it won't work." I said and pouted. Jennie was crying, she cried until she fell asleep, I feel like a worse girlfriend that I couldn't think of any way to ease her pain.

"Ulcer? Is that attacking your stomach?" Sorn asked, sorn is bambam's cousin. His mom and sorn's mom are cousins so do they.

I nodded. Because of this we can't go outside and have fun, I only visit Korea every summer vacation or holidays, and I can't stay here for a long time, I only stay here for at least, a week or days. Luckily there's the Internet.

"You know what you can do to ease that pain?" Sorn asked, I furrow my eyebrows and lean forward making sure I won't miss any single word that will come in her mouth.

"Finger her." She said, not low, not loud. She said as if it's the most casual, and normal thing to say. I widen my eyes while the two were laughing.

"Finger? what was that?" I asked confusedly. They stopped laughing and looked at me like I am the most stupid person living on this planet.

"Are you serious?" Sorn gasp and laugh along with my brother, I lean my back and just looked at them

"Suck her pussy, enter your middle finger inside her. Suck her nipple, sex with her." Sorn said, I glared at her as my brother nodded