𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝚇𝙸𝚅 - 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙻

Heyyyyyyy another update cuz Im feelin it 

A Soul Coronation.

What is a Soul Coronation?

Most angels are born on a tree, thus their soul will be attached to the tree. While the ones born from a mother, their soul is attached to their body. What's the difference? A soul attached to the tree guarantees a longer life, a more steady stamina, and a more charming appearance as their growth continues.

A Soul Coronation is a process where the soul is transferred from the body to a tree. It is a must for all mother-birthed angels and angelic humans.

Mr.Park Junhee, we invite you to Soul Coronation on 60 Sunlight of 2030 15:00 at Light Temple

Signed,

Son Dongmyeong, Head Administration of Angelic-Human Activities

60 Sunlight? He gazed at the calendar to read a big, black '60 Sunlight, 2030,' plastered over the big piece of paper. Great! Reminds him of royal events declared only a few hours starting while Junhee rushed to prepare while not finishing her mother's tasks! Chances are the Head Administrator arranged it now because he's lazy or the angel messenger messed the address before ending up here!

He felt the grip on his wings, so he put down his invitation paper, tilted his head back. The warm touch is familiar, the one and only Chan's touch. A soft smile popped out of Junhee's face as Chan rolled out his measuring tape across his wings.Chan's enthusiasm, or obsession of measuring Junhee's wings never stopped every time he finishes a mission.

"It's 61,85 centimeters now! Yay!" Chan stretched both of his arms to cheer.

"Mr.Chan, his wings only grew by 0,05 centimeters since the last time you measured it," Mingyu said across the living room, sipping mineral water from a wine glass he stole from the cupboard, "What do you mean by 'yay'?"

Chan gave a cynical smile towards the boy, "A growth is a growth kid, learn to appreciate it,"

Junhee lent the invitation to Chan's arms. He reads it until a chuckle escapes his mouth, "Not again, Dongmyeong!"

"Hm?"

As if he's pulled to reality, his mouth shut with a poker face, "Ah, nothing."

Chan waltzed into Junhee's wardrobe, filled with clothes that Byeongkwan bought for the last few months. From formal-wear to pijamas, and from simple basics to experimental pieces, Byeongkwan had stacked up far. In the top left section of the wardrobe, lies a tidy folded piece of clothing.

When rolled out, it showed a majestic one-piece turtleneck. The top cut into a diagonal half. Half of it made with stiff leather material colored bright yellow. Another half white, made from georgette with a sleeve that drapes wide until it nears to touch the floor, with crystal chains attached from edge to edge.

When the fabric touched his skin, sweat tingled his spine, even if it's not peak summer. Palace clothes are much more breathable even if it's for freezing underwater.

He faced the mirror, he noticed how fitting the clothes were. How much he'd hyped up to appear like this when he went out.

"It's an interesting piece of clothing," Junhee said to Chan who stood next to him in the mirror. Contrast to him, Chan still wears a black hoodie slapped with joggers.

"This clothing is called 'Azariah'! One of the traditional and original clothing of angels! It's been here for thousands of years, from twenty gods before us! Rumored that the first Azariah is actually made by said god, with the help of their archangels!"