Its a complete scarmebl to win the ball!

Libba is trying to get the to get the ball out and he somehow manages to get to Macca and he bandpasses to the skipper!

He juggles through a couple of Port defenders, he chucks in on his left boot and it goes through the big sticks, a captains goal!

The score is 13-32! Dogs have got that lead that they wanted!

"YEAH BONTI" Josh once again gets up and shows his support 

It honestly warms my heart knowing up much he truly loves these boys!

I mean being a supporter you see it through a screen and however the media takes it, but seeing in real life, it is so much better! 

You truly realise how much love these boys have for one another!

The siren sounds and all of the boys huddle up around Bevo!

"Is it weird watching them and you aren't playing" I ask Josh 

"Yeah I mean its hard, but then again, I wouldn't be up here with you" he says and I try to hid my smile, but I wasn't too successful 

"Don't hid it, its cute" Josh says and I just smile at him 

Thankfully majority of all of the people we were sitting with have either run to go grab drinks or go to the bathroom, so no one can fully hear us!

"Thank you" 

"You think dogs will win" I ask him even though I already know his answer 

"For sure" he says as he puts his hand on my thigh and once again I smile and put my head on his shoulder, but thankfully not his injured one!

"What are you two cuties doing" Chloe says as she comes back with drinks!

"Nothing" I say as I smile and she gives me a wink and hands me my Diet Coke!

The boys start to come out of the race and head into their positions!

The siren sounds and the 2nd quarter is on!

The second quarter has very Power dominated, they they have managed to get in front by 5 points! 

The dogs have got the ball from the defense 50 and its in the hands of Smith and he launches the ball into the forward 50 in hopes someone will mark it and that person is Johannisen!

He has marked the ball basically on the 50 and we all hold our breath!

We know he can kick a ball, but can he do it when it is needed is the real question?

There's 2 minuted left on the clock..

In he comes and he slots in through the big sticks, the dogs are up by 1 points shadowing into half time!

The dogs do in fact go into the second half with just a one point win!

"Bevo will be giving the boys a massive spray right now" Josh says 

"Really" I ask him 

"Yeah 100%, especially because we only kicked 2 goals and they kicked 6" he said 

"Well it will be a very interesting second half" I say 

"Pat's playing a soild game Chlo" Josh says and Chlo turns around to face him 

"You think so, I feel like he is off" Chlo says 

"Nah, hes playing alright, giving he playing a somewhat new role" Josh says and small talk starts with everyone around us 

A/N

Dunk's recovery is slowly getting shorter!!!

But Adsy might not even play the rest of the year, which just hurts...

Next update shouldn't be too far away cuz I'm finally on break!

Remember to comment and vote <3