Talk with marriage

Gaara pov

"The marriage?" I ask and Ebizo nodded. "The kitsune is rare, and no one had soulmate kitsune. Expect first Hokage." Ebizo said. "You want just use Naruko?" I ask angrily. "No! We're not use her! We want the Uzumaki clan to continue, and by that with kitsune power. And for this we want to help her with her clan." Ebizo said. "Fine, but not at age of 17. I'll talk with Naruko about that." I said and Ebizo nodded and left. 'Maybe I'll talk with Naruko....' I thought.

"Marriage? We both are 17, we are too young to marry at age of 17." Naruko said. "I know, but I said to Ebizo about this.... And I'll ask you, when it's better to marry?" I ask my lover who blushed like crazy. "Better..... in 20's......" Naruko said. And I just sighed. "I guess, age of 21?" I ask. "Maybe...." Naruko said as she looked away. I just giggled and hugged her behind. "Your being cute..." I said.

"Marriage?!" All four Kage shouted. "The counsils want to help..." Kankuro said as he hiting in ears. "Sorry if we shouted that loud..... We didn't expected this to hear." Mizukage-sama said. "It's alright... But I'm not thinking to marry my lover at age of 17.." I said.

"That's good. If you really thought about i, I gave you hardest punch."Hokage-sama said as she showed her clinched hand.

"Of course I'll not do that..." I said as I felt sweat drop. "What clan counsils want to help?" Raikage ask. "Uzumaki clan." Temari said. "The most known kitsune clan Uzumaki?" Tsuchikage ask with shock. "Yea, that's right.." Kankuro said.

"Better marry at 20's what your lover said." Raikage-sama said. "If I being honest, it's quite stupid to make 17 year old people to marry." Mizukage-sama advisor said. "Can agree. But will you let us meet us that kitsune?" Mizukage ask happily. "I meet her first before you Mizukage" Hokage-sama said. "What!? How can you?!" Mizukage shouted at Hokage-sama. "Just shut up." I said with deadly voice "And I will let you meet her, today." I said as I stood up.

"Oh my! I finaly can meet cute and adorable kitsune!" Mizukage said. "Stop with this." I said as I came back and holding Naruko hand. "WHAT AN ABORABLE CREATURE I SEE!" Mizukage said as she rushed and hugged my lover. "Hey! Let her go!" Hokage-sama said. "No, you meet her first!" Mizukage said.

"You okay?" Tsuchikage ask. "Please let me heg her more! She is so cute!" Mizukage said. "I'm alright..." Naruko said. "And Tsuna, please don't scare Gaara." Naruko said. "Wait! Why this cutest kitsune calling you by name!?" All three Kage shouted. "That's because she is my relative. And I alowed her that." Hokage-sama said. "Please, can you call us by our name...." Raikage said as he cried, same with Tsuchikage and Mizukage. "Bak to topic.." I said. "Oh right sorry." Tsuchikage said as everyone went to their place.

"About marriage, right?" Mizukage ask. I just nodded. And that moment we began to talk with topic.