He still thinks I'm the same old weak Sarawat but little does he know, I'm been working out, quite a lot, and could knock the shit out of him right now.

I've held back till now because I promised myself that not a single creature would be hurt by me after what happened to my sister because of me, but if he still wants be the same bastard like he was, then I won't hold back.

I've worked out, not only because I didn't want feel weak after that incident but also because it's hard to pass the time when you have zero motivation to live. So I used to workout as a timepass, to distract myself from my sad reality.

Mil started hovering all over me again and I just couldn't take it anymore so I slapped him with my open right hand full across the face. It rocked him and he took a step back and then steadied himself, blinking his eyes and staring at me.

My hands reach down and grab him by the collar.
I feel like I'm outside myself.

I threw him onto the floor as my fists clutter on his face and I put a hole in his stomach.

"Please, stop, I'm sorry" he begged. His voice twitched.

It was almost as if I was possessed by some demon, I didn't stop punching him over and over again until my fist started to hurt and that is when I realised that I knocked him out.

What have I done? Did I kill him?
No no no! I didn't mean to kill him. I can't!

Mil might've locked the door as I see someone trying to turn the knob "Wat, P'Gun told me you could be in here. Are you? Baby I'm sor-" I heard P'Tine's voice as the door suddenly barged open.

"What is going on?" P'Tine asked, clearly shocked.

"P'Tine, I didn't mean to. I I was just"

"Is he dead?" P'Tine asked and bent down to check his pulse.

"He's not" P'Tine declared and I sighed as a stream of relief flooded through my body.

"Did you do that to him?" P'Tine asked but he didn't look mad but rather proud?

"I- yeah. P'Tine, that's Mil." I said and he suddenly looked a lot more angry now.

"Did he try to hurt you again?" I just nodded.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked, his eyes filled with concern, his hands softly searching for any possible injuries.

"I'm fine"

A smug smile suddenly made its way to P'Tine's lips.

"Why are you smiling, phi?"

"Now that I finally have my hands on this Mil guy, I will make him pay for everything single thing he did to you. He will suffer the consequences"

"P'Tine don't. I don't want anyone to be hurt because of me."

P'Tine smiled and softly rubbed my hair, "you're too pure for this world. Let phi handle this"

"P'Tine-"

"Go sit the car. I'll be there in a couple of minutes. We can't just leave him in here" he said handing me his car keys. I didn't speak any further, it is true that we can't just leave him the bathroom unattended.

"Okay" I said, took the keys and left.

I was in the car, alone with my thoughts for a couple of minutes until P'Tine came.

I was sitting in the passengers seat while he went and sat on the drivers seat as always.

"Wat, baby, what's wrong? Are you still worried about that stupid mill guy?" P'Tine asked seeing my distressed face.

"I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about us"

"You weren't meant to see that, Wat"

"So does that mean, that was meant to happen"

"What? No! No, of course not, baby" he said and softly brushed his thumb against chin lifting my face "I would never hurt you" I know.

"I, myself, was taken by surprise by that kiss. I pushed her back once I came to my senses on what happened but I'm not sure if you were around to see that.

Pam is my friend, she's also my ex girlfriend but Wat I swear, I didn't kiss her.

Baby, say something. Do you believe me? Do you trust me? I promise you that I'll make sure something like that would never happen again"

Hearing his words, I felt like I could breathe again.

This is why I needed to talk to P'Tine. I internally made a promise to myself to never draw conclusions before actually talking to him again.

"I do trust you"

"Thank you and also thank you for the song" he said with a smile.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes. Is that even a question? I loved it. You just owned the stage back there, you absolutely rocked it. I'm so proud of you, little one"

A/n
Thoughts on the chapter??
Ps- the angst is not over yet 🤫
Don't forget to vote 💕

And y'all please check out my new book 'MY PHONE NEIGHBOUR'. I just published it.

I'm sure it'll bring a smile on your face