𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

Start from the beginning

─────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐊, Raven Reyes had walked all the way over to the work area where she was called to. "Did someone call for a mechanic?" Raven asked through the speaker on the outside of the door. As the doors opened, there stood Abby Griffin and Jennifer Guzmán behind it. "You two were the one who called in the work order?" Raven asked looking at the two mothers. "We need to talk." Abby said while I moved out the way for her to come in.

"Look, I told you I'm not gonna say anything, okay?" Raven said after their last fiasco back in the computer room. "We believe you, and you're not in trouble. Follow us." I said turning to her before following Abby's footsteps. "I'm not in trouble yet, you mean? This level is off limits for people like me." Raven said as she placed her bag on a container. "Not anymore. You know that we sent the hundred to the ground. What you don't know is why." Abby said as I stood and watched, before I had to speak up.

"The Ark is dying, Raven. Life support is... on its last leg. Abby and I had 10 days to prove that Earth is survivable or they're gonna start reducing population. 320 innocent people killed." I spoke, explaining it to her. "I don't get it. Why are you telling me this?" Raven asked, slapping her arms to the side of her hips. "I looked up your file. You're the youngest Zero-G Mechanic on the Ark in 50 years." Abby said, Raven had shrugged. "52, but... so what?" Raven asked still confused.

"So..." I said before I pulled the sheet over the escape pod that was under it showing it to Raven. "You have 9 days to get this ready so we can survive a drop." I told her the plan Abby and I made. "God, what a piece of junk. They must have found this thing when they salvaged Mir-3 in 2102. You want me to get a 130 year old escape pod ready to stand up to the inferno of re-entry in 9 days?" Raven asked looking at the two woman almost astonished. "Well, technically it's about 20-30 years old. It was made by Dustin and Callie Ray and... my husband. They made it to head down to Earth themselves." I said thinking about my husband.

Abby had taken my hand as I was phased and in thought of them. Dustin and Callie were good people. My husband- it still hurts me. "Can you do it or not?" Abby asked, taking the lead. Raven had thought for a second before touching her Raven necklace by her lover. "Hell yes, I can do it. But I'm going with you guys." Raven said making her condition. "Your not the only one with someone you love on the ground. Those are my terms. Take it or leave it." Raven said making her deal. Abby and I looked at each other before nodding.

"Alright. You can come with us." Abby said making Raven smile at our decision. "You got yourself a mechanic." Raven said nodding before she began her work on the pod. Abby Griffin and Jennifer Guzmán were willing to do anything to see their children again. Anything.

─────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇, Vasilisa and Murphy had sat near the fire and talked in whispered. To be honest, the two of them liked the way they felt. They felt normal, at home. Octavia was sitting alone playing with mud on a stick trying to distract the feeling in her stomach as she saw Lisa and Murphy together. Kit had walked and sat beside the Blake girl. "Something bothering you, Blake?" Kit asked Octavia as he sat down. "No. Just sitting here, waiting for the others to return back just like everyone else here." Octavia said hiding her jealously in her body and voice.

"You sure it's not my sister?" Kit asked making the brunette look at him confused hiding the truth from him. "Oh, don't give me that look. I know your growing attached to my sister. And I can't say that I approve of her and Murphy. Since their breakup and considering how he's treating everyone." Kit said playing with his fingers looking over at the unusual couple. "What happened?" Octavia asked for detail. "The two had broken up just before they got arrested or he got arrested. I don't remember much but I think they got into a huge argument." Kit said trying to piece all his knowledge together.

"So, since then you haven't really liked Murphy anymore?" Octavia asked and suggested. "Well, again, I was still at a young age before finally understanding that they were mostly just using each other for pleasure. Lisa wanted more but he just wanted her body." Kit said, Octavia had snapped her head and looked back at the couple. They were whispering and chuckling at times. "All though, they were good friends at first. But, that doesn't change anything right?" Kit asked the Blake. "No. It doesn't." Octavia said, looking back down at the dirt.

Vasilisa and Murphy were resting on each other shoulders or heads. Murphy and I had turned to the gates as everyone said that the others were back. As I snapped up to my feet and ran over to Kali and Jasper to see how they were. "Hey. Are they alright?" I asked as I looked at them. They were a bit sweaty and covered in dirt. "They're alive. Lisa, I need you to boil some water and cut stripes of cloth for bandage." Clarke said, I nodded and went to get the cloth and water.

Bellamy and Atom came back carrying something. As Bellamy had unraveled it, showing a dead black panther. "Who's hungry?" Bellamy asked the crowd making them cheer and clap before they started to cook. I had gave the water and cloth to Clarke, checked on Kali before I went back outside. Everyone was eating and so I sat with Oakleigh, Kit and Summer. "Sums, what are you doing?" I asked as she seemed to be in a bit of shock. "She threw herself under this panther before Wells killed it. She saved me." Oakleigh said with her mouth full.

"I'm also moving into your tent, just until I shake off the feeling of something popping out from the bushes." Summer said, making some of us chuckle. I placed her under my arm. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." I said before I had ate more of the semi seasoned chicken or beef. What they didn't know, Summer was right. Somethings would have popped out the bushes as the four men that were watching Vasilisa, were watching the 100 in the trees.

────────────────────────────