Dear Diary June

John and I have filled out all the paper work that needed to be taken care of so that baby Eric would officially have his name and be a United States citizen and have all the illegal document's. Everyone has refused to go home saying they want to be with their grandson, I thank for the first time everyone is getting along without a single problem. They aren't even fighting over who gets to hold baby Eric and when.

Some of my friends from high school have even come to see me and baby Eric in the hospital. Everyone that has come to see Eric falls in love with him. He is just that adorable, for the first time in anything I don't regret doing something because it led me to this. It led me to having baby Eric.

So far John has done extremely well with baby Eric. He hasn't shown a single problem in feeding him, changing his dipper, not even dressing him hasn't shown a challenge for John. I thank John and I are going to have the best time together thanks to baby Eric.
______________________________________

Dear Diary

Today John has brought baby Eric and I home. And for the first time baby Eric gets to be home and see his room for the first time. John has been acting a little odd today making sure that I'm ok and making sure that I have everything I need. He's not to concerned if our son has everything he needs but I thank that's because we know we have everything he needs. I know it's probably just because it's the first time for me to be back since I had baby Eric but I am doing everything the doctor has told me to do.