chapter 2..

[songssss] NSFW WARNING
1.normal girl-sza
2.brooklyn blood pop- syko
3. she knows neyo (slowed)
4.talk to me boy just temberlake  (slowed & reverb)
____________________________________
12:00 am, thursday.

"damn himi you just don't understand.." you said before picking up the leftover wing from last saturday night.

"understand what?" utahime said eating a slice of pizza with a tad bit of ranch on it.

"jesus the man hasn't even texted me, oh and can i get a piece of the uh- that." you put your mouth closer to utahime slice of pizza and bit it.

"give him some time girl he's probably dealing with that child of his, shit i don't know." she said putting the pizza closer to your mouth.

"yea righ- OH speak of the devil, look who it is." you showed utahime the contact (toji) that was facetiming you.

she looked at herself in the facetime waiting camera and fixed her hair "bitch fuckin answer."

you put your finger up to your mouth to hush utahime and then pointed the camera up and answered.

"hey um what's up?" you said trying not to laugh.

"just wanted to know what your up to, yea? watcha doin" toji was looking at the camera, you could hear pitiful crying in the background.

"lemme see my baby." you said putting your bra on correctly before picking your phone back up.

"your baby? oh? ok, come here megumi." he put his spiky haired child to the screen.

"megumi... what a beautiful name!" you said waving at the child with a joyful face.

"it um.. means blessings" he turned the camera back it him while focusing on the child.

"mmm, yea he looks just like you" you smiled.

"naw more like his mom i say, but he has my face structure, anyway wanna go to a party one of my um.. friends doing this evening?"

you looked at utahime and furrowed your eyebrows "bae one second" you then widened your eyes noticing what you said but you then went on mute.

"aye utah bestie you wanna go?"

"ask him who's the friend"

"ok."

you went on mute and looked at the camera "sorry for the um who's the friend hosting the party"

"uh you know gojo sat-"

utahime stood up so quickly you didn't even notice "yes."

"girl.." you looked at the camera and looked at her

"who's that?" toji kissed megumis forehead

"my friend, utahime"

toji snapped and pointed to the camera "gojo was talking about her. something about how he thinks she got a fat ass"

utahime furrowed her eyebrows and turned around.

"um she has something" you looked at her butt and tried to to laugh.

"haha so your coming, i'll pick you guys up." toji started playing with megumis hair

"yea, what should i wear?" you put the phone on the bed placing the ceiling and jumped on utahime.

"black, k bye whore" toji hung up.

"WHAT? THE FUCK" you looked back at the phone with a confused face.

utahime was holding in her laugh "thats a damn shame"

"it shol is, now let me masturbate to that mans voice recordings" you said jokingly.