Chapter 1

[songs for you my dear/ take a screenshot and look at it later so you don't have to scroll up]
1. best friend - saweetie& doja cat (sowed)
2. blood streets & tears - bts / streets remix (slowed)
3.no guidance - chris brown (slowed)
____________________________________
8:00 pm, Saturday.

"Y/n pass me the perfume." Utahime was putting her hair in a low ponytail getting ready for the club that you two were going to tonight.

"Bitch wich one, we literally have have so many." you looked at the perfume and looked at her with a confused face.

Utahime placed her hands on her hips and furrowed her eyebrows. "we? no that's all you, my perfume is only 10% percent of that um.. scrap pile over there.."

"Hime this is YOUR scrap pile you idiot, ever since we moved into this dusty apartment-"

"AH CUZ NO, first off this is a penthouse and it's not dusty, second off your dusty and so is that stupid ugly dress your wearing, third this is the biggest one in this building, give it some respect maybe?" utahime rolled her eyes and snatched the perfume from the desk.

"you really think this dress is dusty? bye cuz i got it from fashion nova, your just mad cuz you couldn't go on that date with gojo yesterday." you rolled your eyes back and grabbed another red dress and slid it on.

"one day it'll happen ya know, anyway ready to go" she put her lipstick on and slid on her heels watching you put on the dress.

"bout there." you put on your favorite bombshell Victoria secret perfume.
__________________________________
9:30 pm Saturday night.

"HIME!!" you started at the wide club and gasped.

Utahime laughed and took her keys out of her jet black jeep wrangler "what?"

"this is a freaking strip club" you sighed and unbuckled your seat belt.

"yea? so what i thought you were bi, dont you wanna see girls asses shaking??"

you face palmed yourself and thought back to that time.
____________________________________
Memory with you and utahime.

"YESSS BITCH U LOOKED SNATCHED- NOW LEMME SEE YOU WITH THAT DRESS OFF" you and utahime were dancing around in the living room when it actually was clean.

Utahime stopped dancing and stood completely still and stared you in the eyes "what"
____________________________________

"I WAS DRUNK YOU IDIOT" you squinted your eyes and looked at her with a disgusted look.

she looked down a twiddled with her hair."oh- so your not bi?" she looked up at you with confusion.

"i- hime- you know what, shut up let's just go" you both stepped out the car and stretched.

while approaching the door a tall woman with light blue long hair put her hand on her hip "hey y/n hey.. um whoever you are"

"oh hey mei! how ya doin girl" you went in for a light hug and smiled.

utahime looked mei up and down "your that hoe thats with gojo all the time, correct?"

you widened your eyes and stood completely still in the middle of them.

mei raised her eyebrows and bent down to look at utahime "hoe? and yes, what about it, problem missy?"

utahime leaned closer and rolled her eyes "i said what i said, problem?"

a tall guy with black hair and fairly large circular earrings walked up to all of you and gave you a back hug. "well hello!"

"bro!" you turned around and hugged geto.