Rebekah said, " Kol, leave her alone."

Kol rolled his eyes, and hugged me. Which earned a growl from Klaus. Kol and I love to rile Klaus up.

Kol put his arm around my shoulders and whispered in my ear. He said, " Seems the wolf has awoken."

I laughed. I heard another growl, and Kols neck being snapped, and he fell to the ground.

I heard the brown haired girl gasp. I turned around, and crossed my arms over my chest.

He said, " What, love? He's fine."

I said, " Why did you do that?"

He smirked and said, " He deserved it."

I rolled my eyes, and turned to Bekah. I said, " Shopping?"

Bekah said, " Yep. Oh, right. Davina, this is Caroline. Caroline this is Davina, a witch."

I said, " Hey, Davina. Want to go shopping?"

She smiled and said, " Yeah."

Us girls walked out of the compound, and got in my blue Lamborghini, and we drove to the mall.

On the way to the mall, Davina said, " So, you're an Original?"

I said, " Yeah. It still shocks me sometimes."

She said, " Why are you with Klaus? You seem so nice. And he is a revenge full ass."

Rebekah laughed, and I said, " He may act like an ass, but he's actually sweet."

Davina nodded. We got out of the car, and walked into the mall. Rebekah said, " We need something hot for tonight."

I said, " Where are we going?"

She said, " We're going clubbing."

I said, " Klaus and I have a date planned for tonight."

Rebekah said, " Nik, will be fine with my brother's and Marcel tonight. It's girls night."

Davina said, " Fine with me. I'm tired of Marcel being overprotective."

Rebekah said, " What do you say, Care?"

I looked at both of them and they both had pleading eyes. I sighed and said, " Alright. But if Klaus snaps your neck because of it, it's on you."

Rebekah smiled and we went into a few different stores. We stopped for lunch, and then shopped some more.

We finished shopping, and drove back to the house. We dropped Davina off at her apartment. She's going to get ready there, and then meet us at the house.

Rebekah and I got our bags, and walked inside the house. We didn't see anyone. We went up to our rooms, and got ready for tonight. I got a shower, and then put on my red dress, with the back open, with straps.

I put on my red heels, and sat down at the vanity in the room. I put on my makeup, and the diamond bracelet Klaus had given me. I walked out of the room, and went downstairs to the courtyard, and waited for Bekah, and Davina.

Klaus, Kol and Marcel walked in the front door, and they looked at me. Klaus gave me a look that gave shivers down my spine.

Marcel said, " Klaus, you surely got a beautiful girl."

Klaus lightly said, " Say another word, and I'll tear out your liver."

I said, " Really? He can say what he wants. He's with Bekah, anyway."