Mates?!

Caroline's POV
      I woke up, and Klaus was sleeping beside me. I then remembered what happened. I turned into an Original, and came back into the present. I killed someone, and showed up here, and asked Klaus to stay with me. It feels safe to be in his arms.

     Klaus moved, and said, " Morning, love."

  I looked at him and said, " Morning."

He kissed my cheek, and said, " I will go see if Rebekah has some clothes for you to borrow."

   I nodded, and he left the room. I got up, and walked around his room, looking around. He has paintings on the walls, a king size bed, a fireplace, and a couch. There is a sketch book on the one bedside table, I went to pick it up, but my hand got burnt because of the sun.

    I quickly pulled my hand out of the sunlight, and my hand healed. I heard the door open, and I turned, and it was Klaus. He has clothes in his hands, and he laid them on the bottom of the bed.

   He said, " Do you mind if I ask you something?"

  I said, " Go ahead."

  He said, " Did my mother turn you?"

  I said, " Yeah. She had laced my tea with blood, and Mikael slid his sword through my heart. I wanted to find you, but I couldn't because of the sun, and my hunger. I didn't want to hurt yous. I didn't realize Henrik's death is the reason the Vampire species were created."

  He said, " I went to find you the day after we were turned. I found blood everywhere, and couldn't find you. I killed my mother because I was upset about you leaving. I thought she had something to do with it. I lost control, and activated my curse, that same day."

  I walked over to him, and put my hand on his cheek, and said, " I'm sorry."

  He said, " It's not your fault, love."

  I said, " It is. I shouldn't of gotten close to your family, back then. I should've just stayed at a distance. For some reason, I just got pulled to you, even when I should've not gotten close. I just felt like I needed to know why you became a monster, and what you were like when you were human. You were so sweet, charming, romantic, and funny. When you and I first met, when you came to Mystic Falls, I hated you, but I still felt a pull towards you. You were a monster, trying to kill my friends. But."

  He said, " What else is it? You still hate me. I'm still a monster in your eyes."

  I said, " No. You are anything, but. I still love you."

   I leaned in, and kissed his lips. He pulled away, and said, " I love you, Caroline."

  He pecked my lips, and he said, " Get dressed, and I will see about getting you a daylight ring."

  I said, " Don't tell my friends I am here, just yet."

  He said, " As you wish."

  He left the room, and I changed into the jeans, and pink tank top, with the black heels, that Klaus had brought in. I heard voices coming from downstairs. It was Elijah, Klaus, and someone I don't know. I walked out of the room, and went downstairs. A girl had walked out of the house, Elijah and Klaus were standing in the foyer.

    I said, " Who was that?"

  Elijah looked at me, and smiled. He hugged me, and said, " We missed you, Caroline."

  I said, " I missed you. So, who was that?"

  Elijah said, " A witch that's on her way back to New Orleans."