Hide and S- ~ Hisoka

"Care to play a game?" Hisoka asked his girlfriend.

"Hisoka babe, if you ask me to build one more house of cards, I will strangle you with your own bungee gum."

He pouted at her and sauntered over to where said woman was relaxing. The two were mercifully alone in the hideout, with most of the other Troupe members away on their own business.

"As amusing as that would be, I meant an actual game," he insisted.

"Such as?"

"Hide and s-"

"No."

"If you find me, you can have me. If you don't, I'll be in our room."

"Hold on."

He was off before she could question him further.

With nothing better to do, she played along. Not quite believing that he'd given away his hiding spot so easily, she checked their room first.

As soon as she stepped inside, the door slammed shut behind her. She couldn't even react when Hisoka emerged from behind it in nothing but sweatpants, hand snaking out to pin her wrists above her head.

"My, you found me. What are we going to do with you?" he purred.

"I thought if I found you, I win?"

He traced her lips with his thumb before dipping the digit inside her mouth. He hissed a little as she began to suck on it, golden eyes narrowing at her antics.

"The game's not over yet. Let me show you how it's played."

Withdrawing his thumb, he pressed his mouth against hers in a possessive kiss, strong fingers gently wrapping around her throat to remind her of who was in charge right now. Not that she minded the feeling.

He teasingly ground his erection into her core, nearly driving her mad with need. She writhed against him, and he pulled back with a trail of saliva between their lips. He moved to her neck, alternating between sucking on the tender skin and trailing open-mouthed kisses down to her collarbone while he tugged off her pants. Once the garment had been kicked away, his fingers slipped into her panties, rubbing achingly slow circles into her clit.

"You're this wet already? You're so beautiful when you're a needy little slut."

She huffed impatiently.

"Use your words. Tell me what you want," he murmured in a low voice.

"Make me cum! Please!"

The plead seemed to work because he obliged. One finger slid into her welcoming heat, followed by another, making her hips buck. He curled them up against that special spot, pulling a soft cry from her lips. The way he crooked his fingers sent sparks through her body. Already, her legs trembled.

His mouth was practically in her hair when he whispered into her ear.

"Tell me who's going to make you cum, doll."

"Oh fuck! You are Hisoka, you're going to make me cum!"

"Cum for me, then. Show me what a good girl you are."

That's all it took for an orgasm to overtake her, exploding into an inferno of bliss- and taking her legs with it.

He caught her of course, not looking away for a second as he engraved her erotic expression into his mind.

He carried the dazed woman to their bed and delicately lay her upon it, soon joining her. She curled into his side while he played with her hair.

After several minutes of collecting herself, she looked up at him, shaking her head with mirth.

"Only you would use hide and seek to seduce me."

He grinned impishly.

"You didn't let me finish before. I meant hide and sex. It's a very naughty game."

She quirked a brow at that.

"Does that make me a naughty girl?"

"Oh no. You're still a good girl."

He flipped them over so that she lay astride him. He removed her shirt, dragging his fingertips along her already sensitive flesh.

"Now, be a really good girl and ride me."

Hisoka folded his arms behind his head leisurely while she tugged down his pants and straddled him with her hands braced against his hard abs. An inaudible sigh escaped her when she sank onto him, savoring the wonderful stretch.

He had a hard time keeping his hands to himself when she began to rock against him, watching his slick cock disappear into her sweet body. Her breasts beaconed, and he leaned forward to suck a nipple into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth. She moaned in appreciation, and the scorching look he gave her from behind half-lidded eyes motivated her grind her hips against him for more friction.

His lips found hers, biting at the soft skin while his hands wrapped around her waist, slamming her downwards as he met her halfway with his own thrusts, bringing them both closer to the edge.

And then she came, throwing her head back at the pleasure. Hisoka didn't slow, continuing at a feverish pace until he too found his release. He made no attempt to muffle his moans, chanting her name like a prayer.

She climbed into his waiting embrace.

"Well I like that game. At least I'll be able to walk tomorrow."

"That can be fixed," he smirked.