𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

Start from the beginning

I walked deeper into the forest but close by the others so I could get back to them. I touched one of the trees and saw that it was algee that was covering the tree. I smiled at the algee and whipped it off my fingers. As I walked deeper into the forest forgetting about the others, I looked at the ground and saw that my foot prints were made from me stepping on moss.

The vibrant blue colour underneath me, I swung around slowly and looking at the trees again mixed with the dark blue sky. Vasilisa was too distracted by the algee and nature that she didn't realize that four men in trees were watching the Guzmán girl.

─────────────────────────────

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 all in their cells, watching the earth from the window on the roof. The doors opened and saying it was time. Cece and Jackson walked with her two best friends holding back her tears. Jennifer and Abby made it to the floating doors. Jennifer had gasped thinking of the last time she was here. She calmed down knowing that she'd get to see her husband again, but made her cry that she'd be leaving her children.

Cece had pulled both of us into a hug while Jackson had held back his tears but kept the glassy coat over his eyes. "That's enough." Kane said but I ignored his voice let alone his words. "Take care of our children." I whispered to Cece before we detached. I got out of their grasp, as did Abby before we both walked into the floating pod.

I couldn't enter it, but because of the feeling in my stomach but because I couldn't and didn't want to leave my children. Neither did Abby. I stepped into the pod. I broke my silence. "Jackson! Use the wristbands, there maybe a way to use them and communicate with the 100. Talk to Sinclair in engineering. Nod if you understand!" I shouted my last words before the doors closed, Jackson nodded. As the doors closed, I felt my body tense, Abby and I held hands for the last moment as we waited for the doors to open. "Stop!"

All of us had frozen when we saw Jaha standing. "Doctor Griffin and Guzmán are pardoned." Jaha said, I let out the breathes I hid in my body. The doors opened after. I looked at Jaha who nodded to me. "I spend 12 hours putting those intestine back together." Abby said, examining his body. "Get him back to bed." I ordered before I moved from my spot and leave the area. I kept taking large breathing thinking it'd be the last one.

─────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇, Vasilisa and the others were across the river and found another way to get across. Finn was checking for the durability with the branch rope. "You wanted to go first, now quit stalling." Clarke said looking up at the two boys. "Mount Weather awaits." Jasper said beside Finn. Finn and Jasper both talked before Finn looked back at all of us watching. "Wait. Let me. I can do it." Jasper said, I noticed he was looking at Octavia. Aw, he wanted to impress her.

"Knew there was a badass in there somewhere." Finn said before he seemed to hesitate and shake a bit. "Hey, Jas, let me in on a bit of advice, it's okay to be afraid. The point is not to fight it. And if it makes you feel better, I'll go with you." Kali said, before she climbed up the rope. "Be careful, Ray." I said to Kali, I sometimes call her by her last name. "Don't worry, mom, I'll be fine. Besides, I don't weight that much." Kali said, winking at me though she weighed the right pounds.

"See you on the other side." Jasper said before he swung the rope with him and Kali on it. As they swung their way to the edge and dropped, they landed on themselves. "Guys, you okay?" I asked shouting at them. "Yeah. I bumped my head hard, but I'm fine." Kali shouted back at me, we both mirror our small dance routines and laughed.

"We are apogee!" Jasper shouted, as he and Kali raised their arms in the air. We cheer on the other side. "Let's go, Princess. Your up." Finn said to Clarke. "Come on, Clarke. Go on, Girl!" "You got this!" Both Jasper and Kali shouted on the other side making us laugh.

"We did it! Mount Weather!" Jasper said as he and Kali had held up a sign saying Mount Weather on the grey and burnt sign. I sighed and shook my head and shift on my feet, but the time I looked at Jasper and Kali, I gasped. "K-k-Kali!" I shouted when I saw a Kali with an arrow in her chest and a spear in Jaspers chest. "Kali, no!" I shouted when Octavia had pulled me back. We ducked under the rocks and heard rustling in the trees. "We're not alone." Clarke said, stating the obvious. "Yeah, no shit, Clarke!" I hissed out my words. Who the hell was that?

─────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐘 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐙𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊.