𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. || 𝘐𝘝

rewriten/edited : november 14, 2022

The young boy stood back in shock. How could he possibly be so ignorant? Admiring a demons beauty was awfully strange due to the fact that he kills such creatures like her.

"CAW CAW!!"

Upon hearing the calls of his crow, the boy's head perked up.

"Ginko, why is there a demon in my house..?" He asked.

"CAW! You had agreed to take care of this demon! She does not harm humans!" The crow said to him.

"A demon that doesn't harm humans? That's ridiculous."

He knew that whatever his crow had just said was absurd but deep down, maybe it was the truth? Maybe she is really just a harmless demon? He didn't know. Maybe he did but just forgot? Probably.

It didn't take long for Nezuko to wake up. She started to stir in her sleep, and after a while, her eyes had flutter open.

"Ah.. Good morning."

"Mmm!"

Muichrio didn't know why but he had this somewhat familiar fluttering feeling in his stomach. He couldn't really explain it, but it made him feel so warm and bubbly. Nezuko's aura made him so feel safe and comforted.

After a few moments, the both of them had heard a knock coming from the front door.

"I'll go answer the door, please stay here, okay?" The young Hashira said.

"Mm Mm!"

He quickly walked to his front door, and unlocked it. He pulled the door open, and was confused to see the pair in front of him.

When he opened the door, he saw 2 figures; one with maroon hair and a strange mark on his forehead, and one that had weird yellow hair and yellow eyes.

He felt like he had seen them before, but he couldn't recall any memories with them.

"Good morning, Muichiro-kun!" said the boy with the mark.

"Uh, good morning..?" He murmured.

"ITS YOU! THE ONE WHO KNOCKED ME OUT LAST NIGHT!" The boy with yellow hair yelled out.

"ZENITSU! LOWER YOUR VOICE! HES A HASHIRA!"

'I see, so his name is Zenitsu. I'll keep that noted.' Muichiro thought.