𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱 || 𝘐𝘐𝘐

rewriten/edited : august 31, 2022

Upon hearing a scream echoing through the forest night, Muichiro's demon slayer instincts kicked in. The boy rushed up to his feet and started running to where the scream had came from.

Only after a few minutes of trying to find the person who was lurking through the night, he found himself near a pond.

There, he found a boy and the little demon he was supposed to be taking care of. To his surprised, she had her muzzle on.

'That's right... She wanted to keep it a secret.' The Hashira thought.

The boy next to Nezuko had gold faded to carrot orange hair, soft brown to light yellow eyes, and was wearing a pale brown tinted Demon Slayer uniform.

"NEZUKOO-CHANN!!! PLEASE MARRY MEEEEE!!"

Nezuko frantically looked around, and a familiar Hashira's figure had caught her eye. The young demon had ran towards the mint boy and hid behind his back. She wrapped her tiny slender arms around the boys waist and held him close, snuggling her face on the boys back.

Suddenly, he felt his heart race ten times faster. Maybe she could even hear it beating at rapid speed. He felt his cheeks and ears start to warm up.

"N-Nezuko? Why are you hiding from me..?" The stranger had said, clearly upset.

The young Hashira had sighed in annoyance. "My apologies, Sir, but I suggest you don't come any closer."

"Wait... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO MY NEZUKO." The mysterious (and dumb) boy yelled out.

"I am Tokito Muichiro, the Mist Hashira." Muichiro said.

"You're a Hashira?"

The yellow boy scoffed while rolling his eyes, "You're younger than me, how can YOU be a Hashira? I bet I'm so much more stronger than...-"

Midway through his sentence, Muichiro had slammed his hand on the back of Zenitsu's neck, causing him to loss consciousness.

"Weak.."

"Anyways, Nezuko, let's go home. It's getting late." Muichiro said.

"Mmm!"

To his surprise, Nezuko was pointing at the unconscious boy, with a worried expression on her face. Seeing this, Muichrio's face had softened.

'Even if that boy was being weird to her, she still worries about his health...' he thought.

"Don't worry, Nezuko. I'll just bring the boy to Shinobu's estate while we walk to my house. You're sweet for looking after that weird guy."