03.

Felix and Hyunjin became inseparable.

Before they ate and went home together, now they held hands and hugged together. In the night covered by the moon and stars, in the alley with broken street lights.

Today, it was in an empty classroom, the sun outside had completely disappeared, like it had never been there in the first place.

The air was like a wall made of water, moist and heavy.

At this moment, Hyunjin was wiping the blackboard, Felix was sweeping the floor.

After a while, Felix finally finished sweeping. He straightened his back and his gazed turned to Hyunjin. Although he was still a teenager, years of athletic career has made Hyunjin broadly, and his legs are straight and slender.

Felix walked straight ahead, until he stood right behind Hyunjin. Softly, and quietly, he hugged him.

Hyunjin froze, and looked behind.

-

Hyunjin stood on the podium, looking extremely tall.

Before Felix just had to raise his head a little, now his heck was almost at a 60 degree angle.

The person in front of him looked overly petite and cute. Hyunjin ruffled Felix's hair with one hand, sliding the other to his cheek.

The atmosphere was just right. They both felt that there wasn't enough oxygen.

Not enough, there needed to be more.

-

The classroom that teaches students to solve problems now carries the most primitive desires. Classes that were supposed to teach knowledge now teach them more important content.

The content of this class is called 'love'.

They studied this subject meticulously, not giving a damn about the old man with a sullen face standing at the door of the classroom.

They understood the content of this class deeply, but only when they came out they discovered that they had gone to the wrong classroom.

-

It rained hard that day.

It was as if to wash away all the prejudices in this world.

-

After the rain, Felix never showed up in school.

But the school's rumors did not disappear with his departure.

-

Hyunjin being the other target, got double the amount of attention.

Criticism, staying after school for inspection, and isolation were just the least of it.

But Hyunjin didn't care.

He only knew that his Felix had disappeared.

He had lost him.