02.

One day after school, Felix said he wanted to take Hyunjin somewhere.

They biked to the ocean and ran on the beach, carefree and without trouble. The waves slowly swept towards them, dusk was coming, and the evening breeze blew.

Hyunjin stretched his arms out and loudly asked Felix,

"Do you know what we should do now?"

Felix did the same, opening his arms to embrace the evening breeze.

"What?'

"We should elope!" Hyunjin shouted on the deserted beach, towards the waters, but his eyes still on Felix.

Felix raised his head and his eyes met Hyunjin's.

Hyunjin saw clearly. The eyes of the boy in front of him were shining like his own.

-

The school bell rang again.

Hyunjin ran downstairs to buy popsicles. When he came back, he saw Felix sitting against the window, just like that day.

Something was about to come out. Felix was pulled onto the rooftop by Hyunjin.

But by the time they got on the rooftop, Hyunjin looked way less aggressive compared to before. His face was flushed, and his eyes became especially bright.

Felix was confused the entire way, being dragged up. His confusion continued upon seeing the boy in front of him that kept hesitating to speak and shaking his head. After a short silence, Felix turned and was about to slowly walk back to class.

"You're the same as me, right?" Hyunjin's voice reached his ears.

Felix turned his head and looked back. "Same? What are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean, you definitely know," Hyunjin said hurriedly.

Felix smiled, an eye smile, like a little doll.

Hyunjin smiled too, and walked towards him, hugging him.

No words were needed, the obscure thoughts appear simple and easy to understand at this moment.

-

They hugged for a long time, Felix rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, his voice just above a whisper.

"When?"

Hyunjin's ears slowly turned red.

"I was playing basketball that day, when I looked up there was wind blowing through your hair, you laughed and I found it... very attractive," he quietly said. "You?"

"I don't know."

Hyunjin raised his head in alarm.

"I often go to the sea for the evening breeze," Felix continued. "When the wind blows, I could only think of you."