Why did Biana need to look after Della?

How will I find another way across other then the bride? Is there another way? Is my family really dead? Are there others out there? How far if my house from here? What if we get lost? What if the monsters are still there? What if we find someone? What if something goes wrong? What were Fitz and Alden talking about? Who's the girl? Is the girl me? What are they hiding? Where am I? Can I trust these people? What if bad people find us? Are there anymore people out there? What will I do if I see my families bodies? Will the monsters ever die?

Her scribbling was interrupted by a knock.

"Sophie? May I come in?" Biana.

Sophie quickly hid the paper in a desk drawer, and told herself to find a better hiding spot for it later.

"You can come in!" She called. Biana walked in. She had changed in a cute purple set of sweat shorts and a cropped tank top that Sophie was sure she would never have the confidence to wear.

"Hey, me, Keefe, and Fitz were wondering if you wanted to hang out after lunch? I also came to get you because lunch is right now."

"Oh! Yeah, I would love to hang out after lunch." Sophie smiled politely and stood up from her chair as Biana escorted her down to the kitchen.

Della had made sandwiches for everyone with some chips as a side. Once Sophie had her plate she sat down next to Biana and Fitz and started eating some chips.

"So we will be leaving in three days if Sophie is all healed. Since we don't know exactly where we are going, we'll need to pack a little bit more than usual but make sure it will be quite and not to bring to much. Practice your sign language and skills. We plan for a long trip." Sophie noticed Alden was... off today. Like something was bothering him, but shrugged it off and continued eating.

After everyone was done, the kids headed upstairs and into Biana's room. Sophie sat on the floor while Biana sat on the bed, Keefe was in a chair and Fitz was also on the floor.

"So... what do you guys want to do?" Biana asked.

They all sat there awkwardly, waiting for someone to come up with an idea of what to do.

"Oh I know! We could go swimming! We haven't done that in forever!" Keefe said excitedly from his chair.

"Oh yeah! Sometimes I forget we have an indoor pool." Biana laughed. "I'll lend Sophie a bathing suit, you two go change."

Biana shoved the boys out of her room before she ran to her closet. Only a minute later she ran back out with two bathing suits.

She handed Sophie a bathing suit and a cover up while quickly pushing her it he bathroom. "I'll change out here while you change in there. I'll call out to you so you know when I'm done."

Sophie picked up the bathing suit to look at it. It was a brown push up bikini. It wasn't very showy, which was more than fine with Sophie.

Sophie quickly changed into the bathing suit. She looked in the mirror. She could see her rib cage, which was probably due to the fact she barely had much to eat for over a year. On top of that she had scars and a bandage over her stomach. Faint scars covered her skin making her shiver. She was sure Biana would have none of these long and small scars covering her body.

Sophie looked away from the mirror, not wanting to look the reflection anymore. She grabbed the white coverup and quickly put it on. She crossed her arms over her stomach when she saw that it was sheer.

"I'm all done Sophie if you're ready to come out!"

Sophie didn't look in the mirror again before she stepped out.