chapter 3

•will you be my valentine?•
One fine Tuesday afternoon hugo yu was laying in her race car bed thinking about what she will wear to the valentines dance she hadn't thought about it even so the dance was tonight!!! she had no one to go with and was contemplating asking princess justin even tho they had just met. but after a long time thinking she decided to ask her to the dance she slipped on her light up sketchers and hurried to her house. after a while of walking she finally arrived and was out of breath she went to knock on the door but to her surprise justin had already opened it and said come in. she was in shock but walked in. justin looked over at hugo with a sparkle in her eye hugo blushed and justin asked what she was doing here? hugo answered i came to ask you to the dance.. she said with a stutter. justin looked at hugo and with excitement yelled OF COURSE BABY GRILL!!!! ID THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!!! hugo was surprised by her answer but was happy she smiled and said i'll pick you up at 7 justin smiled. later that night she went down stairs all nice and pretty and headed out the door as she was heading out the door hugo's mom Melati Yu yelled be safe i love you!! hugo smiled and said alright mom i'll be safe. after some driving she finally arrived at justin's house he knocked on the door and justin's mom Alee Han answered and said wait inside she will be down in a second. a few moments later justin walks down the stairs in a long red tight dress that defines her curves perfectly she walked down stairs just to trip on her dress! she falls down the stairs but before she hits the ground hugo catches her justin was so grateful for what hugo did she rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek her soft red lips touched his peach fuzzed cheek and hugo blushed and said we should get going...