"He's still out. This isn't his doing." Edgeshot replied.

"Kurogiri creates warp gates that don't look like this; someone else must have a warp quirk." I thought, trying to get my own answers.

"Don't release them under any circumstances, got it?" All Might ordered Kamui Woods. The next thing I know, the slime in in my mouth. It began covering my entire body. I can't do anything to stop it. It didn't take long before my entire body became engulfed in it.

The smile began disappearing. It was only a few seconds, but I was suffocating the entire time.

"Koff. What the..." I look at the ground to see dirt and rock. The air was different. I look up to see a man in a black suit and a full-face mask.

"My apologies." Said the man. I heard more splashing noises from behind me. I turn to see the rest of the League of Villains appearing.

"Master." Shigaraki spoke.

"So, you've failed once more, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even these children, because you judged that they were an important piece on your game board. Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you." An eerie feeling comes of the man in the suit. I can tell he is serious. "Ah. There you are." The Master looks up. All Might is flying towards us. All Might attempts a punch but is stopped. The Master stops him with his bare hands.

"I'll have you return my students, All For One!" said All Might.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?" Their combined power creates a huge gust of wind. It pushes everything away, including us. All that was left is a cloud made of rubble. The cloud began to disappear, reveling The Master. All Might is on his knees while All For One is still standing.

"He's still standing!? If that's the case then... All Might doesn't stand a chance!" I wave of fear comes over me at the realization. All For One is stronger than All Might.

"I won't repeat the same mistake I made five years ago! You hear me?" All Might spoke.

"They know each other? Why? How?"
All Might charges towards All For One again. This time, All Might is stopped by a burst of wind, produced by the villain. Not only is he stopped, but he is also sent flying back; destroying a few buildings.

"All Might!" Bakugo and I shouted.

"Don't you worry. It'll take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield, Tomura. And take those children with you." All For One extends his hand. Black and red branch-like things appear out of his fingers and insert themselves into Kurogiri. "Kurogiri. Warp them away."

"What about you." Asked Shigaraki.

"You're not thinking, Tomura. There remains much room for you to grow."

"Let's go Shigaraki." Said Compress. "While our masked lead is keeping All Might entertained. Claim your prize." All the villains turn to face me and Bakugo. We are completely surrounded. I don't have a weapon to fight with, so it's going to be a challenge.

"Huh. This is going to be fun." Said Bakugo, who is already ready for battle.

"I guess we're doing this." I spoke. Without warring, the villains began to charge at us. From beside be is Toga. She attacks me with a knife, but I managed to dodge. Twice extends something from his wrist at me, barely dodging.

From close to the center of our fight, a small purple light appears. All For One is busy with All Might, so he doesn't notice right away. Out from the flash is Annette; one of the last people I expected. The look in her eyes is different than normal. She is dead serious. Not even a shed of happiness can be seen. It is extremely rare to see her even the slightest bit upset, so to see her this angry terrifies me.

"Step away from them." Annette is full of anger. Her hands began to glow yellow. She clenched her fists to prevent herself from attacking yet.

"Don't you know it's rude to interrupt a performance." Said Compress. He was ready to attack her at any moment.

"Get out of here while you still have a chance." Added Spinner. He began to reach for the sword on his back, but remembered it was destroyed earlier. He instead grabs the knifes around his waist. Everything is motionless. You can feel the wind pressure coming form All Might and the villain. They are still clashing, meaning Annette is in no danger.

"Who the hell is that?" asked Bakugo. The villains turned their attention to Annette, giving him a chance to catch his breath.

"That's our ticket away from here." I know full well what Annette is capable of. I move myself one step closer to her. The villains still don't move because they don't know what Annette can do.

"Hurry up and do something! Take your time." shouted Twice. He pulled that ribbon-like thing from his wrist again and swung it towards Annette. She jumps backwards before the ribbon makes contact and quickly counterattacks.

"I won't back down!" Annette is determined to rescue us. A bright blue magical sigil appear appears in front of her. It is about a meter in diameter, with the center of the sigil being located at head level. Annette moved her hand back. The sigil disappeared just as her hand flung forward. From her hand came a sky-blue shape that resembled a boomerang. It's ten times the size and twice as fast. It hit the villain directly in the stomach, pushing him back.

All the villains know what their dealing with now and charged right at her. A devilish smile came to her face as another blue sigil appears. This time, the sigil is under her feet. A blue aura emanated from it as she casted a much bigger spell.

"Let's go!" I said to Bakugo. Around us all is a sky-blue tornado. It isn't' strong enough to pull us away, but it's what's inside the tornado that counts. These winds are constantly doing high amounts of damage to it's targets. Bakugo and I aren't affected because Annette doesn't want to attack us. We ran to Annette who is read to take us.

"Grab on to me." ordered Annette. I grab her left arm and Bakugo grabs her right. Just as we are warping away, a knife is thrown at us. It narrowly hit Bakugo, causing him to let go.

"Bakugo!!" I shout, extending my hand. A flash of purple, and we are home.

I'm standing in the living room of our house. Bakugo isn't with us. I feel more comfortable being home again. Annette got closer to me and wraps her arms around me and starts crying.

"I-I missed you so much. I thought... I was never going to you again." She is squeezing me as hard possible.

"Don't worry. I'm home now, and I don't plan on leaving." I said in a very calm tone. Part of me wants to start crying, but I don't know why. Maybe it is a bit of everything.

Later that night, All Might had come on the news. He was still fighting the villain. I had also received a message from Midoriya, asking if I was ok. I said I was fine and asked about Bakugo. Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and Kirishima managed to save him.

I'm watching the heroes take All For One away. All Might is on camera. He is a skeleton now. He won the battle, but at a heavy cost. I highly doubt he will be doing hero work from now on. All Might began lifting his arm, with is finger pointing at the camera.

"You're next." He spoke. Annette, my personalities, and I are watching. We are all confused. He didn't say that because he is talking to other villains, there is something else, or someone else.

I do feel my writing has gotten much better over course of this story. Next time is a bonus chapter. It will be a story about the personalities without Salazo.

Go Beyond PLUS ULTRA