Tu hi sukoon..!!

(Thankyou friends for waiting patiently. I m back with my next part, hope u like it..)

Bela: bahut achha hua mamta behen! aap log aamraai ghoom aaye...
Hum kaa kahat hain, k shaam ko hamaar saath humaar ganne k khet dekhne chale chaliye na, kaa bolte ho cheeta beta!

CC: ji maa ji! Jai bhayya kahein to chalte hain...

As: q nahi maa ji! Awashya chalenge...

  In the evening, Team MPT along with Vijay's family were at Vijay's sugarcane field....
  There was a sweet fragrance of sugarcane in the air .
They all were sitting on cots in an open area, close to the well...

   Chandu: arre Chanchal ji!!  Aap kyun fikar karti Hain.. hum sikhaate hain aap ko kunwe(well) se paani kaese nikaalte hain...

   SS: sachchi Chandu!😍😍 Dhanyawaad! Mujhe bht maza aayega isme...

He helped her to pull the rope, n showed her how to fetch water.

CC:😥😟😨😧😥😨😨 naseeb hi kharaab hain hamaare...

Vijay was giving information about their fields to team MPT.

Vijay: ye humaari zameenrin hain, or phir is k pados mein or gaon waalon ki...
Jahaan tak nazar jaaye, ganne k khet hi khet hain...
Humaare gaon k ganne to mashhoor hain...

Kareena were just roaming around in the field, enjoying the misty evening.. Walking on the trails in between the fields, they reached a little far away from others....

KS: ye khet, ye faslein kitni sundar lagti hain Ms!
Hamaare desh ki dharti sach-much Sona ugalti h....!!😊

HM: haa ks! Magar ye apne aap nahi hota... Ye hamaare kisaan hain jo paseena baha kr is dharti ko is qaabil banaate hain, k wo Sona ugle....!!😊

KS: sahi keh rahi hain aap.. or kitne dukh ki baat hai, k unhi ko apni mehnat ki sahi qeemat nahi milti...!🙁

HM: bilkul! Yahi annyaaye kya kam h, k ab wo zameen chheen liye jaane jaese shoshan ka shikaar hon...🙁

They saw a farmer working in a field. From a hut nearby, a little girl came out n ran towards the man calling out " Baba..!  Baba..!"

The girl was wearing a salwar kameez of pink n blue colour combination. Pink dupatta was around her neck. Hairs were tied in a ponytale with a blue rubber band...!

The man turned towards her n lifted her up in his arms.

They were at some distance, hence, their conversation could not be heard...

The little girl wiped her father's sweat with her dupatta. He kissed his daughter's cheeks..😍
A lady came out of the hut, who seemed to be his wife. She went near the father-daughter duo.. she was saying something, while all three of them were smiling.....😊
KareEna were watching it all adorably 😍

The man went inside the hut with his wife, while the little girl was now playing with a rabbit, who was, perhaps, her pet...

The rabbit jumped off her hands, n ran towards KareEna..
She chased it, n bumped into HM..

Girl: sorry.. sorry didi.!

She finally caught the rabbit, n lifted it up in her little hands...

Girl:(childish) pakad liya... Sharaarti kaheen ka...

Kareena were looking at the girl lovingly..

KS: kya naam h tumhara beta?

Girl: mera naam h Koyal!!
Or ye h mera Monu...bht naughty h..!