Goblins and Azog

The thunderstorm was worst than the story or movie portrayed. Amara kept Ori, Kili, and Fili ahead of herself and stayed attached to her brother. On more than one occasion Amara or Bilbo would slip and nearly fall off the mountain.
"We have to find shelter!" Dwalin shouted over the storm after catching Amara for a second time
"Balin is looking for one!" Thorin shouted back
"There is a cave further ahead!" Nori shouted passing the message for Balin
Amara was silently telling herself to keep going. She did not like heights and she refused to die by falling off a cliff. She was proud of herself for how far she had gotten until the large boulders started coming at them. Everyone began screaming and shouting to one another. Bilbo stared wide eyed at Amara as she grabbed his hand. Balin pointed out movement  on the other mountain.
"By Mahal, I never believed the legends. Giants! Stone giants! This isn't a thunderstorm. It's a thunder battle!" Balin shouted
"Run! Get to the cave!" Thorin shouted
The rest happened like in the movie. Thorin could only stare as his One, her brother, and Fili were on the other leg of the Stone Giants they were running across. Thorin and the others made it safely across but could watch as the rest of the Company were about to be crushed against the mountainside. Kili screamed for Fili. He saw Amara digging into her bag and began throwing handfuls of something at the mountain. Soon everyone was screamed when the giant Amara and the others were on was hit by a large boulder. The giants head was knocked off and his body went crashing into the mountain.
"No!" Thorin shouted and everyone rushed forward to see the damage
They found everyone on top of shrubs, bushes, and small trees breaking their fall. Kili, Fili, and Thorin were reunited until Bofur said "Where's Bilbo and Amara?!"
Everyone began looking around.
"Over here! Bilbo!" Ori shouted and was on the ledge reaching for Bilbo who was dangling with one hand and clasping the back of Amara's jacket because she was unconscious
Thorin dropped down and pulled Bilbo up so that the others could grab him while Dwalin and Thorin got Amara. Thorin saw blood leaking from her head and he was worried by how pale she was.
"I thought we had lost our burglars." Bofur said patting Bilbo's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath
"He's been lost ever since he left home. Where is this cave before anything else happens?" Thorin said loudly
Everyone quickly made their way into the cave. Thorin told them no fire but for everyone to get some sleep. Fili and Kili curled together while Oin went through his supplies with Gloin's help. Bofur watched as Bilbo crept towards his sister silently as she moaned slightly waking up. He noticed that they were talking in a different language. He assumed it was hobbitish. Bilbo paled quickly enough that Bofur got up to go over to them. Thorin noticed the same and listened in as Bilbo switched in and out of hobbitish.
"This is insane, Amara." Bilbo whispered harshly
"I would never give you a task you can't handle. Once you get the ring you have to give it to me immediately Bilbo. I will protect the Company and meet you near the cliff side." Amara said
"You are talking about willfully allowing yourself to be possibly tortured Amara. For what?! We don't owe these dwarves anything?! Gandalf is most likely trying to get us killed." Bilbo said angrily
"You're scared." Amara said gently reaching out to hold his hand
"Damn right." Bilbo said "Amara, I know with your gift you can see everything out there but I can't. In these past few weeks, I've seen my worst fears comes to life. I've seen you in danger and had no way to save you. I've nearly lost you. Thorin was right I don't belong here. I wish I never convinced you to take this quest with me."
Amara gripped his hand.
"This would've gone much differently if we had not come, Bilbo. We would have never found our mates. The Company would have never made it this far. I'm out of practice, Bilbo. I need to get back to where I used to be. Injuries are common on adventures you know that. I haven't felt this way since Mama and My's last adventure. I missed this. The thrill, the fighting, and the danger is worth it for the goal at the end." Amara assured him before smirking "Besides you wouldn't leave Bofur for nothing. You need him as much as I need Thorin whether we ever tell them our feelings or not."
Bilbo blushed hot red before a glow caught his eye. He paled.
"Amara, your bow." Bilbo said
Amara paled as she noticed Bilbo's sword, and Thorin began screaming for everyone to get up as they dropped through the floor. When they fell there was complete chaos but Amara was prepared she cast an illusion using the earth particles and pollen in the air from when they fell. The goblins and dwarves believed they had gotten or lost all of their weapons but they were summoned inside of her pouch, which laid against her bow which had gotten taken. The goblin king sung his awful song while the older dwarves tried to hide Amara in the middle.
"Catchy song isn't it? Made it myself." The goblin king mocked
"You call that a song! It was terrible." A dwarf said
"So what do we have here, hmm?" The goblin king asked ignoring the dwarves grumbling
"Dwarves, sir. Found them at the back door." A goblin said
"So what could dwarves possibly be doing on our mountain?! Search them! Every nook and cranny." The goblin king ordered
Amara smacked at the hands that kept headed towards her breast and butt areas. A goblin went to smack her back but she punched his lights out earning the attention of a few goblins which brought it to the attention of the goblin king.
"Ah a pretty female. Perhaps I can have a new pet. Bring her forward." 
A few goblins snatched her and began shoving her forward. Fili, Dori, and Dwalin trying to get to her. Amara knew that she was probably going to be tortured and was mentally preparing herself for it. She had experience with the pain in her previous life and prayed that the mentality followed her into this life.
"Now what is a pretty female like you doing with them? Entertainment, perhaps?" The goblin king said reaching to touch Amara which he regretted she bit his finger nearly off
The goblin king howled before ordering her to be strung up and flogged to teach Amara her place. Amara was tied to pole as the dwarves shouted and screamed before a crack sounded through the air. Amara felt like someone set fire to her but bit back a scream and let her hair cover her face. The only thing she couldn't control was how tense she became and the flinching. She lost count of the hits after 20. Amara began to black out. Thorin slammed through the goblins holding the dwarves back.
"Wait!" Thorin said loudly
Amara wasn't able to concentrate on what was being said but she could feel when she was thrown to the ground and being stomped on. Thorin had pulled Amara underneath himself to shield her. Gandalf was suddenly there and calling them to fight.
"Amara. Amara, you need to stay awake. You need to fight through the pain." Thorin said in Amara's ear
Suddenly Amara's eyes glowed a bright florescent green and the ground around the suddenly rose and surrounded the dwarves, Gandalf, and Amara. The dwarves looked around in fear until suddenly the dome cracked open and the Goblin King was sneering at them with his staff.
"Did you really think you would get away, pet?" The goblin king mocked
"I believe that we were leaving and you interrupted me." Amara said walking forward slowly
"And what are you going to do about it?" The goblin king said with a laugh
Amara quickly cut open the goblin king's stomach and throat.
"Be a dear and tell your father that the great granddaughter of Bullroarer Took bids him greetings in the after life." Amara said before jumping and thrusting the goblin off their platform towards the ground
The platform fell as well and once again a dorm of earth formed and broke their fall. Kili was getting up when he looked up and saw all of the goblin horde minions coming towards them.
"Gandalf!" Kili called.
"There's too many!" Fili shouted
"Only one way to beat them, sunlight. Run!" Gandalf shouted leading the way
Thorin lifted Amara on his back and ran. Amara blacked out. The next time she woke, Bilbo was with them and noticed her eyes open.
"Oin, Amara's awake!" Bilbo called
Amara saw a small gathering of dead flowers around her and slightly wilted trees. Her injuries must have been bad to literally suck the life out of the plants around her. Oin immediately came over and began checking her over.
"You'll be sore and whip marks are beginning to scar over. Take it easy as much as you can." Oin said gently
The dwarves had great respect for Amara fully believing that she took the beating and never broke in telling of their journey. Suddenly they heard a howl and saw orcs running over a hill. Amara was already up and pulling Bilbo to run.
"Out of the frying pan..." Thorin said in disbelief at how unlucky they were
"And into the fire. Run. Run!" Gandalf said
Everyone was running. Amara waved her hand and suddenly the trees were using their branches and plucking dwarves from the ground so they could settle in the branches. The orcs seeing what the Company was doing began to cut down the trees. The dwarves began hopping from falling tree to falling tree until everyone was on the middle one. The problem was the wargs were jumping on it trying to grab the dwarves that were in the branches. Gandalf passed around pinecones that he had lit on fire. Everyone began throwing them at the wargs chasing them away but soon the tree began to tilt over the cliff. Everyone began screaming. Amara was able to use her powers to keep the tree from falling off completely and also grab dangling dwarves in the branches. Soon the scene from the movie began with how Azog made himself known and taunted Thorin. Balin begged Thorin to stop but Thorin charged in anyway. Amara was forced to watch as Thorin was basically beaten viciously by a few orcs while he tried to get at Azog. Thorin finally fought Azog while he was on top of his wargs but he lost. The white wargs proceeded to shake Thorin like a rag doll until eventually Thorin was thrown on to a slab of stone. Azog sent an orc minion to take Thorin's head. Before the orc could complete the task, Amara and Bilbo crashed upon it with a war cry as they killed the orc. Bilbo and Amara stood before Azog in a defensive position.
"Ah I remember you. The two little halflings thats parents were toys for my minions." Azog taunted
"How's the scar? I can easily give you a matching one across your throat." Amara snarled back with a smirk as she rubbed a finger across her face to remind Azog who gave him the three scars across his face
"Kill them and bring me the dwarves head. Leave the female to me." Azog snarled
Suddenly the Company and Gandalf came roaring in and everyone began fighting. Amara wanted to try and kill Azog here. She knew that would make the final battle far easier as his son was not as strategically sound as his father, the psychopathic war general. The battle between Azog and Amara was bloody. Amara used every power at her disposable. She made poisonous cuts with branches and flowers. She fired off daggers and arrows. She used the wind to try and suffocate him. Finally she had to do the one thing she dreaded. It was something like blood bending. It worked on any liquid. Amara used her sword to slice off Azog's arm, as Azog screamed in agony, Amara began using her blood bending. The giant birds had come but by now everyone could see that Azog was about to die. The orcs began to try and get to her but she made the earth rumble knocking them over. Slowly Azog began to turn a bright red but then blood began pouring from his eyes and ears as it boiled out of him. Azog screamed before his heart exploded in his chest. Amara was overly pale from using so much power. She stumbled to Azog as he stared wide eyed at her.
"Your victims have been avenged. Now off with your head." Amara said cutting off the head of Azog and placing it magically in her sack
The orcs were beginning to rise up again from the ground when they fell. Amara noticed that a bird was coming for her so she ran and grabbed Thorin's shield. She threw her arms out and roots and earth bubbled out of the ground killing the orcs or swallowing them under. The bird grabbed Amara and dropped her over the cliff onto the back of another bird.
"You shall be alright, hatchling. I won't drop you." The bird said
"Can you and your friends put my Company on the ground instead of a cliff. We would really appreciate it." Amara said weakly as she began to black out
"Of course young one. Rest Champion of the Gods. You have more than deserve it." The bird said
Amara completely passed out. Bilbo was in a similar state. He was heavily cut up, beat up, and had a concussion to boot. He passed out on the back of his bird as well. The birds flew for two days before landing near a river that fed into the Mirkwood. Gandalf not knowing the state of the hobbits went to Thorin first. When Thorin woke up he immediately asked about the hobbits. Gandalf looked up and noticed 2 birds remained but he didn't see the hobbits.
"Oh no." Gandalf paled before the dwarves all gathered to pull the hobbits off the birds
Bilbo was an "easy fix" according to Gandalf but Amara was barely breathing. Bilbo was worked on by Oin as Gandalf tried to use his magic to keep Amara's heart beating. The dwarves paled when they pulled off the two hobbits top clothes. Both were covered in scars as well as wounds from the battle. Bilbo was stabbed three times but in non vital places that just bled a lot. Amara however was covered in slashes, stabs, bruises, and Oin feared broken ribs. Thorin looked sick as he wanted to know what had happened. Gandalf told him everything from Amara and Bilbo going to save him to Amara killing Azog. Thorin felt more guilt than he ever thought possible. He had no trust or faith in the hobbits but they turned out to be the greatest warriors of them all.
"Amara will die if we don't get her some help. A friend of mine lives two days walk from here but if we hurry we can make it by tomorrow night." Gandalf said
"And we can trust this friend?" Thorin asked
"Yes but the bigger concern will be if he will help us. He has a very strong dislike of dwarves." Gandalf said
"We don't have a choice. Everyone rest up. We leave at dawn." Thorin said
Oin checked on everyone before going to bed himself. Thorin stared at Amara, his One, and her brother. He had absolutely no way to repay them for what they had done for them. Soon he was asleep and hoping they could save Amara.