3.) First Date

I woke up and instantly had a smile on my face thinking about the fact that I get to see Karl today. It was about 8:30 when I woke up so I had time. I went onto Instagram and searched up Karl's name, and I followed him. I wasn't worried that he would think it was wired because he already has 2.5 million people following him so he probably doesn't look at who follows him. At least I hope he doesn't. I don't have a large following and rarely give people my social media. Even though I'm a bold person I get anxious when new people find my social media. I post a lot though, which is weird.

  I got a text. It was from Karl.

Karl
Hey, so we are meeting at the Harkins theater at 12:00 just so you don't get anything mixed up. See you later ;)

Bee
Perfect! See you later :D

  I decided that it was time for me to get up and get ready. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then got in the shower.

  After my shower I dried my hair and curled it. I then put on some light makeup then got dressed and decided to take a picture and post it on my Instagram

BarryBeeBenson🐝
North Carolina

500 likes    163 comments BarryBeeBenson🐝: going to the movies today👀User01: have fun bbg😀👍                     |BarryBeeBenson🐝: I will😩

500 likes 163 comments
BarryBeeBenson🐝: going to the movies today👀
User01: have fun bbg😀👍
|
BarryBeeBenson🐝: I will😩

I left my house and started to walk. By this time it was 11:30 but it wasn't a far walk and I wanted to go to the corner store and get a ready-to-go coffee.
—————
After finishing my coffee and getting to the theater it was 11:50 so I went up to the entrance and sat down on a bench and texted Karl.
~
Bee
Hey! I'm here and I'm sitting on a bench. Are you here?

Karl
Almost! I am pulling in right now!

Bee
Kk. I'm right outside so I think you will see me.
~
I smiled then turned off my phone and looked for him.

——————Karl POV——————
I pulled into theater and parked. I got out of my car and started to walk up to the entrance while also looking for Bee. Then I saw her. She looked amazing and I got butterflies. I walked up to her and hugged her and she hugged me back. We said hi and went to go get her tickets. "Oh, I got it. I'll pay" Bee said. "No! I'm the one who asked you out. I'm paying for everything!" I said. "Ok." Bee said in defeat. We got our tickets then went inside to get food and drinks. I got a large bag of popcorn for us to share and some candy. I already had a monster to drink. Bee got a soda and some candy too. Of course I still paid for everything.  We walked into the theater together and I instantly felt cold. I was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. So I could only imagine the Bee felt cold too. Disregarding that we walked up to the back row and sat down on the middle. There was still about 10 minutes before the movie started and the other movie previews were playing. We just sat there, not talking, watching the previews and then the movie. During the first about 10 minutes of the movie I decided I was going to be bold and wrap my arm around Bee. I did that, and she let me do it! I was too scared to do anything else, so I just stayed like that for the rest of the movie.