L: "Come on let's see you then."

He raised my hand and spinned me around. He smirked and looked me up and down. He then grabbed my cheek rubbing his thumb on my cheek bone. His touch made me feel so safe. I leaned my head into his palm.

L: "You look.."

He hesitated.

"Beautiful."

I smiled while blushing.

Y: "You're not too bad yourself Partridge."

We smiled and he hugged me one last time before we had to act that he was just Millie's brother and nothing more.

It had been several hours and most people went home. Louis dealt with the drunk people making sure they had someone to take them home. Millie was out of it, i had never seen her so drunk. She nearly tripped over at every step she took. I put her arm around my shoulder attempting to carry her up the stairs but I wasn't strong enough.

"Louis." I shouted.

He came running down the stairs.

Y: "I can't carry her, do you think you could carry her to bed?"

He nodded and continued to place her arm around his shoulder.

L: "Come on you."

Halfway up the stairs Millie turned around nearly falling down, I rushed over so if she did fall I would catch her. She managed to stabilize herself before saying,

"Nighty night, y/n" it came out very slurred but I could tell what she meant.

I smiled, "goodnighttt, i love you."

"I loov youuuu" I laughed at how she said it. Louis continued to carry her up the stairs.

The kitchen was trashed. The messy room had empty bottles laid on the ground, waiting for someone to trip over them. I almost was a victim. As I stepped over the mess, I noticed the music playing in the background still, I turned it off. I knew how much i would have to clean up tomorrow but the thought of doing it now almost made me collapse.

I made my way up the stairs to see if Millie was okay, with Louis in charge I'm sure she was fine. He gently put her down in her bed and she looked very sleepy. I walked into her room and she sat straight up.

M:  "Y/n.. Hello. Guess who came to the party today?"

She laughed as Louis gently guided her back to the bed.

Y: "Who came to the party Millie?"

M: "Guess!"

She laughed again.

Y: "Um le-"

M: "Wrong! Will!"

Louis looked back at me as my smile dropped. I looked at him. I mouthed,

"I didn't even know"

He turned around and continued to tuck her in as she wriggled about.

M: "I like Will, he's nice."

She yawned.

L: "Looser, sleep on your side. Come on."

She turned With her eyes closed and mouth wide open.

He grabbed the bin behind him and put it at her side.

L: "There's a bucket here just in case you need to be sick, okay."

She nodded. He was so good with her.

He got up and made his way to her bedroom door.

L: "Goodnight."

M: "Na-night" she slurred.

We exited the room and closed the door.

He gently grabbed my arm.

L: "Do you want me to walk you home?"

Y: "Is it ok if i stay here tonight?"

L: "Yeah, yeah sure."

He smiled.

L: "You're welcome to sleep with me."

He winked while smiling.

Y: "Very funny, but imagine if she walks in on us."

He agreeingly nodded.

L: "y/n i have to ask you something."

I waited for the next part of that sentence.

L: "I don't want to pressure you as it's your choice but when do you think you will be ready to tell her?"

y: "I don't know Louis, i know i have to do it as some point but- not right now."

L: "Okay."

I hugged him and pulled away as my arms still hung around his neck.

Y: "Soon though, I promise."

He smiled and kissed me.

L: "Good."

I left his arms and made my way to Millie's room.

Y: "Goodnight."

L: "Goodnight."

I opened the door and closed it again and hopped into bed with Millie.

M: "Mum?"

"No Millie, Go back to sleep."

I tried to contain my laughter. I laid down and rested my head on her pillow and finally I fell asleep.