Chapter 13

Me and Louis were great. I had never felt like this before, not with Will, not with anybody. He was amazing. Everything a girl could ask for. He made me laugh so much that my stomach hurt, he made me smile so much that my mouth would ache and he made me love him more than I thought was physically possible. It was like I had found my best friend and soulmate in the same person.

It had been a couple of months since he first kissed me. Since that day we had decided to keep it a secret from everyone. this included Millie. Keeping something this big from her was really difficult and i felt guilty all the time. I won't lie, there have been many occasions where I nearly ruined this whole thing because keeping it from her had been the most difficult thing I had ever had to do. However, sneaking round from everyone has been really thrilling and fun. There have been countless times where we nearly bumped into people we know but luckily we've been very good at hiding.

As school started again in September me and Louis made a deal that we weren't allowed to go near each other at school, if we did we would simply acknowledge each other's existence and carry on walking. He would always stare at me seductively in the corridors which made it very hard to not go near him, he knew what he was doing.

As he's in the year above me it makes it easier not to see him, we never have classes together so i didn't see him as much in school. Which was a good thing as he would always tease me. We liked to play a game in school. I had noticed he would try and seduce me when we couldn't be near each other, it got on my nerves as he knew i couldn't touch him. He's such a wind up. Me being the pretty girlfriend i am i started playing his own game; looking at him in the halls, brushing my hand against him when i walked past him, all that i could imagine that would tempt him even more.

Later that day I was in my English class and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket of my blazer. I liked English as I sat next to Millie. I secretly pulled it out ever so slightly so that I could see who the notification was from. Louis. It said:

"Meet me in Science lockers now."

What could he possibly want? I raised my hand and asked to go to the toilet and she let me go. I opened the door and began to walk to the lockers. I was really intrigued as to what he wanted.

I opened the locker room door to see Louis leaning against one of the lockers with his hands in his pockets. God he looked good in school uniform. He got off to stand straight.

L: "What was that little stunt you pulled earlier?"

Y: "What stunt? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

I grinned knowing full well he was talking about me brushing his hand with mine.

He smiled back and grabbed my cheek and kissed me.

Y: "So you pulled me out of English to kiss me?"

L: "no..there 's something else."

Oh no, what did he do?

He began to reach into his blazer pocket and He pulled out a white pandora box. I was shocked he shouldn't have spent all that money on me. He continued to open the box revealing a silver infinity necklace, I took hold of it and turned it around. On the back and it said "yours forever". I literally died. This was too cute.

I looked back up at him.

Y: "Louis. You shouldn't have."

L: "Think of it as an early birthday present." he smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I pulled away and kissed his smiling face. He looked pleased with himself. He picked up the necklace and turned me around, he then moved my hair to one side and placed the necklace around my neck. He connected the ends and from behind he started kissing up and down my neck, he knew I was ticklish there. I laughed as his lips touched my neck.

Y: "Thank you, but i really need to get back to class."

L: "Stay."

Y: "Louis..." i laughed.

"Fineeee go." he laughed.

Y: "Okay see you later."

L: "Bye" he smiled.

I made my way back to English i hope she wouldn't ask me where I was. I entered the classroom and sat back down next to Millie. She turned and looked at my neck.

M: "y/n where did u get that necklace from?"

Shit. Think Y/n. Think.

Y: "My dad got it for me as an early birthday present"

M: "You weren't wearing it before you went to the loo?"

Oh shit.

Y: "Uhhhh"

I hesitated.

Y: "It's because i forgot to put it on and i just remembered."

M: "ok...."

I anxiously turned and continued learning in English.

When i got home i told Louis what happened and how i nearly got caught by Millie. His only reaction was laughing at the story, I thought he'd be anxious like me but I guess not. In the evening we face timed each other and we both fell asleep. I'm sure I fell asleep before him as I woke up to loads of pictures of me asleep.