Chapter 6: Please Come Back

Free De La Hoya POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When I and Valt went to MDSA,we saw Misaki and Yuki were walking at the park near to the academy.We headed towards them and suddenly Valt's stomach rumbled.He said that he didn't eat yet before leaving because he woke up late.I feel sorry to Valt.Misaki suddenly appear in front of us and said"don't eat yet? Pity you.I can cook for you". Valt said"wow thank you so much". I said to Misaki"I will take care of Yuki and you can cook for  Valt,ok?".Misaki said ok and she take Valt to the kitchen in the academy.I only see their shadows further and further away.

I sit front of Yuki and I open my gauntlet at my left hand and put my arm at Yuki's mouth.Yuki's canine teeth went into my arm's skin and sip a bit of my blood.She released her mouth from my arm and looked down.I still felt a little numb after that and I slipped back my gauntlet after hearing Valt and Misaki's voice nearby.I wiped some of the blood stains on Yuki's mouth.Suddenly,Yuki pulled my shirt and said"free,it's that really you?If it's were really you,I'm really happy right now".Yuki show her smiling face to me but suddenly my head feeling hurt so much but I try to handle it because Misaki and Valt were already front of us.Yuki jumped out from her wheelchair and hugged Misaki.Valt came close to me and asked about what just happen to Yuki but I don't want to say it right now.Misaki with 1001 questions in her head about of her friend attitude today just the same before her father sealed memory about Yuki.I and Valt just look at each other happily.Yuki came closer to my ear and whispered"see you later at the mountain that we've met during kindergarten at 9pm,ok?". I just nodded as a sign of yes.

*It's not just end here,ok?Stay tuned.Eh,no.stay reading.😊