Seven Deadly Deaths

Comenzar desde el principio

"What about cars? Do you have any?" the deep voice then asked.

"Two, a Corvette and a truck."

"And you wish me to believe that you are not greedy?" the deep voice said.

Minnie could see how this looked, and it was not good. She watched as she saw a pipe move on top of the glass box and the top of the box open up. She did not want to know what would happen next. She did not think it would be nice.

The man in the box also saw the pipe move and the top open. He tried to climb up the walls of the box to get out but could not. "Just because I like to have a good house and cars does not make me greedy. It makes me prepared for when I do have a family," he yelled at the mystery man.

"The problem is, my precious toys, I know everything about you. I know what you own to what you do, and where everyone works. I know that my precious greedy toy is, in fact, very greedy. That you own these things not because you are planning ahead but because you want the best," the deep voice told him.

The man in the box disagreed with this crazy man's ideas. "No, I am not greedy, and you can't prove it."

Abruptly a recording started to play on the speakers that everyone was listening to hear the man in the box and the killer. 'I deserve the best of the best, and no one will take that from me.' The recording started to say. 'I don't care about a family in my future. What I care about is having all I can now.' The recording finished.

"These are your words," the deep voice said.

The man in the box was surprised to hear what he had said once to a friend. But he did not think that was justified. "Yes, I said those things, but you misunderstand what I was saying. I only wanted to prove my worth to my friend. I'm not greedy, I swear," he yelled.

"You should have thought about that before," the deep voice said. "There are always consequences to what you do and say, and no one can hide anything from me."

Something yellow started to pour into the box with the man. Minnie could see that the man moved over to the side because of whatever it burned him. She watched and realized what was slowly pouring into the box with the man. It was melted gold. Then it started to go faster, and they all hear a scream as the melted gold poured onto the man's head, burning and melting parts of him as it flowed on top of him, turning him into a deformed statue of gold. The melted gold stopped pouring into the box. Minnie knew that the man was dead. She could barely believe her eyes. She realized that they would all be getting a turn, and she hoped she could prove her innocence to the man because she knew that she was not lustful, not even in the slightest. And she could prove it.

Everyone started to move around, trying to get out of their ties or chains. But no one could. Next, the light turned off of the box and shined onto the guy tied to a chair. He struggled, but it was no use. He did not wish to die and would have to prove he was not guilty.

"Gluttony, precious gluttony, what do I do with you?" the deep voice asked.

"I don't even know what that is. How can I prove that I'm not?" the man tied to the chair uttered.

"This deadly sin is one of indulgence, which means you overdo or overeat. Will you take a try at proving your innocence?" the deep voice replied.

The man looked down at the ties to his wrists and did not think he could prove himself not guilty. He was sure there were times he overate. He was a taste tester and product tester, and it was his job to taste everything and try everything. He had many unnecessary things at his home. It was easy to prove that he was, even if he was not. Therefore he decided to take a different approach and see if this crazy man would accept it and let him go.