Impossible

To understand what we're about to tell you, you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that? Good. You see those red and blue blurs? That's us! That, too! There we are again! Our names are Barry and Percy Allen-we're the fastest men alive.

Our story is pretty simple. Our whole lives we've been running. Usually from bullies, sometimes we escaped but sometimes, we did not.

3rd pov

"Tell me what happened." Mom (Nora Allen) said.
"Those guys were picking on kids." Barry said
"Just because they weren't cool, it wasn't right." Percy said.
"I know..." Nora said but Barry interrupted her.
"Guess we weren't fast enough."
"No, you two have such a good heart. And it's better to have a good heart then fast legs." Mom said.
The front door opened.
"Hello... I'm home." Dad (Henry Allen) said.
"The boys got into a fight today." Mom said
"Oh yeah?" Dad asked
"And they won." Mom continued.
"Way to go sluggers." Dad said. Mom looked at him. "Oh and, no more fighting."
Mom and dad kissed. Mom then smiled at us.

(Later that night)

Barry and Percy awoke to noises downstairs. They saw that the water in the fish tank in their room was floating.

"But after that night, we were running from something much scarier, something neither me or Barry could never explain."
"Something impossible."

The boys walked downstairs to see yellow, black and red lightning. They heard their mom screaming their name.
"Mom!" Barry shouted.
"Boys no!" Mom shouted.
"Mom!" Percy shouted.
"No don't let it touch you!" Mom shouted at them.
"Mom!" Barry shouted again.
Dad then came downstairs to yell at them to run.
Then the boys disappeared in a blur of blue and red, and appeared back on the street away from their house.
"Mom!" Barry yelled.
"Dad!" Percy yelled.

(Present day)

Percy pov

Me and Joe were at a crime scene at the bank because some lunatic robbed it and drove away with all the money.
Barry was late... as usual.
"Second robbery this week, the teller identified Clyde Martin as the shooter." Joe told me and Chyre.
"What?" I asked "Oh jeez the Martin brothers are back?" Chyre asked.
"What do we got?" Captain Singh asked us.
"Perps took the bank, shot out the cameras and as a chaser, killed the security guard over there." I told him.
"I got unies kicking in doors of known Martin brother associates." Joe said.
"Has CSI been over it?" Singh asked.
"Uh, no." I said slowly, knowing full well this could get my brother into trouble.
"Where's Allen?" Singh asked one of the cops who were interrogating witnesses.

I saw Barry telling this cop that he was CSI.
"Coming through." Barry said.
"Can't keep covering for him, now you're gonna have to carry on this investigation without him." Singh said.
"Sorry I'm late, captain Singh." Barry told the captain.
"What was it this time mr Allen? Did you forget to set your alarm clock? Before you answer I should remind you that the excuse you gave last time was car trouble, wanna know why that was memorable?" Singh asked Barry.
"I do not own a car." Barry said as he nodded. He was failing miserably so I said.
"He was running an errand for me, Barry did you get me what I asked for?" I hoped to god he would get the hint.
He did and said "yeah." As he pulled out a coffee with two sugars and a half eaten breakfast bar.
"Thanks." I said.
"I had a few bites of it so." I jerked my head towards the crime scene and he walked over there.

He got down on the ground and started looking at the tire tracks and brown substance.
"Getaway car is a mustang shelby gt500. Shelbys have a rear super wide tire specific to that model. 12 inches with an asymmetrical tread... and there is something else." Barry said.
He got up and took the pen out of Chyre's pocket, then used it to pick the substance up and sniffed it.
"Fecal excramant,animal I'd guess." He said
"My dad gave me that pen... before he died." Chyre said.
"Sorry." Barry muttered.