" because I said no!" Dylan stated looking over at her then back at the road again

They had stopped at a red light and hayden hit his arm once again to get his attention

" come on please. Please. PLEASEE get me ice cream!" She practically yelled

" HAYDEN! How many time do I have to say n-" he was cut off by a semi crashing into his side of the car.

The car flipped and flipped and flipped untill it hit a ditch.

The way the semi was going fast at the time it hit the car it sent the car flipping.

Once the car got done flipping hayden opened her eyes and looked over at her unconscious brother with blood dripping from his head

" Dylan" she shook her brother

" Dylan wake up. Wake up please" she started crying.

For the next 30 minutes she sat there waiting for the EMT's and firemen getting her out sitting beside her dead brother with tears streaming down her face.

June 23rd, 2017 Dylan Jimenez, a brother, a best friend but most importantly a Mother and Fathers child had died due to a semi truck hitting them while he was arguing with his sister.

Hayden spent the next six years blaming herself for her brothers death.

( end of trigger warning)

" Hayden?"

" Hayden?"

" miss Jimenez!" Professor slughorn shook me awake.

I shot my head up and looked at him. I remembered the nightmare I just had and the tears came.

" would you like a moment outside?" He asked me

I barely could get anything out with the sobs escaping " y- yes p-please" I replied choking a sob.

I got up from the desk and made my way out of the classroom.

I got out of the classroom and spotted James, Siruis and a very annoyed looking lily. I walked over to them.

" l-lily" I cried. She looked over at me with worry covering her eyes. She pulled me into a hug and I collapsed onto the floor bringing her down with me.

" it's my fault. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have bugged him to get me ice cream that day" I sobbed out.

" I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, but I can assure you whatever it is it's not your fault" she said kissing my forehead.

" do you wanna go up to our dorm and talk about it? Or we could just sit there and I'll let you cry it out if you don't want to talk about." She stated as she brought my head up to look at me.

I shook my head and we both got up. Lily being lily she held me all the way to our dorm.

"Hayden it wasn't your fault. Things happen like that all the time. I'm so sorry for your lost" she comforted me.

She brought me into another hug and kissed the top of my head

" how about we go down the kitchen and get you some chocolate?" She asked me.

" yeah I'd like that" I replied giving her a small smile.

•¥•*¥•*¥•*¥•

The boys and I were all sitting down in the common room Studying while lily and the girls were sleeping.

" Hayden favorite song. Go" James said pointing at me.

" constant craving." I replied fast.

" okay, now sing it" he said giving me a goofy grin.

" no." I stated bringing my eyes back down to my DADA book.

" but I'm sad because lily rejected me again, and your singing helps me" he pouted

" James as much as it may hurt you if you really want lily to be happy sometimes the absolute best thing you could do for her is to leave her alone. Even if it breaks you" I said quietly.

" but what if I don't want to leave her alone?" He questioned

" Maybe leaving her alone for awhile would be the one thing that brings you two together." I stated. He seemed to think about it for awhile.

" you're right hayden!" He exclaimed.
He jumped up and ran over to me kissing me on the cheek

" you're so smart!" He said giving me a side hug.

" mhmm you're welcome" I said chuckling.

" thank you thank you thank you!!" He said bringing me into another hug.

" you're welcome shawty bae." I said before closing my book and heading up the stairs .

I allowed my head to softly hit the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

{ REMUS POV}

" is she alright?" Siruis asked being genuine.

" lily told me what happened. She's worried for her. Apparently in potions she had a nightmare about her brother dying. She was really upset about." James stated before looking at the stairs with a look of pity.

So that's what she was screaming about.

In potions class she kept saying " Dylan wake up!" Well more like screaming it.

She needs a friend right now she can confide in.
She can't keep this stuff buried forever.