Chapter eight

"Stark, Emily we're on your three, headed northeast."Natasha spoke.

"Is emily okay?"Skylar asked concerned.

"I'm fine. I'd like to think of myself as kicking ass currently."

"Just don't die."Skylar pleaded.

"No promises."

"Emily!"Skylar scolded her niece.

"Fine, fine. I won't die."

"You better won't."

"Skye, I love you. But can you table your bickering with your niece until after we saved earth. And What? Did you stop through a drive-through?"

"I wish. Man, now i want taco bell."

"Just... Swing up park. I'm going to lay them out for you."Tony said.

"And since my father's ego could use a bit of deflating, i'm gonna correct him because it's we."Emily corrected as she and her father started flying away from the tower.

The quinjet fired at the chitauri.

-

"Sir, M'am, we have more incoming."Jarvis informed.

"Fine. Let's keep them occupied."Tony replied.

"Alright. Let's get this thing started."

-

The quinjet flew past stark tower. 

"Nat?"Clint asked.

"I see him." They flew towards the tower and shot at loki while he shot his scepter's powers at them. Taking one of their engines out which send the jet tumbling to the ground.

"Alright, how was this a good idea?"Skylar questioned as she, steve, Destiny and bethany held onto a railing. The quinjet crashed onto the ground throwing them across the room. 

Bethany and steve grab their shields and Destiny helps skylar up.

Skylar gladly takes Destiny hand and smiles at her. "Thanks."  The brunette dusted herself off before she rushed out of the jet, her friends following her out and rushing into the damaged streets.

"We gotta get back up there."Destiny said looking up at the tower.

When they heard a growl they all looked up into the sky to see an alien flying out along with more chitauri.

"Tones, Are you seeing this?"Skylar asked her brother.

"Seeing. Emy and I are still working on believing."Tony replied as he and his daughter flew over to the alien. "Where's banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?"Bethany questioned confused.

"Just keep us posted."Emily replied as she still flew next to the alien along with her father.

"Jarvis, find us a soft spot."Tony ordered his AI.

-

Bethany, Skylar, Nat and Clint were hiding behind a taxi when Steve and Destiny rushed over to join them.

"We've got civilians still trapped up here."Clint informed.

That's when Steve noticed loki and the chitauris flying past them. "Loki. They're fish in a barrel down there."

Skylar started shooting at the chitauri before looking back at steve. "We got this. It's good. Go."

Steve looked at clint. "You think you can hold them off?"