"Father-Daughter duo forgot me." We chuckled hearing Ammi who was looking at us with pouted lips with tears falling down on her cheeks and she was looking carbon copy of me. I mean I look like her.

"Come here, darling." Abbu said opening his arm while she glared at him making me laugh.

"Have some shame. Your daughter is in front of you right now." Ammi said glaring at him while he wrapped his arm around her. And I was just smiling looking at them.

"Wow. What a family reunion? That too without their son. That's not fair." We looked at Bhai who was glaring at us with grumpy face making us laugh. He was standing there with Bhabhi who was looking at us with smile.

"Come here, whiny kid." Abbu said shaking his head and he rolled his eyes.

"And you too Angry Bird's Angel." Ammi said smiling at Bhabhi who chuckled walking towards us. We then have a big good talk when Abbu asked.

"Where's Sabit and Alfi?" I nodded my head. They didn't come here from a long time.

"Alfi is sleeping as she wants to look fresh for tomorrow's function. And Sabit is with Sufi Bhai as he has given some works to them." Bhabhi said pointing at Bhai who smiled at her.

"I didn't ask them to do that, love. They told me to go and rest as I am working from morning." Bhai said while Bhabhi glared at him because Bhai called her Love in front of Ammi and Abbu. I swear these boys don't see whom they are sitting with. They just blabber out anything. After some more talk they all left leaving me alone in my room. I want to sleep but I'm not able to. I turned to take my phone from the side table when my eyes caught something more interesting. I took it in my hands with a smile on my face. He is the man who makes me smile even we haven't met yet. I didn't give a damn to any man who came across my path before. Honestly speaking I never spoke to any boy in my school or college times. Only Bhai and Sufi Bhai were boys in my life. Then came my little brother Sabit. And now another person is going to be counted in. With his big family. Masha Allah. I love this family. I mean they have unique kind of bond with each other. They all live like siblings even when they are cousins. And some of them are not even related but looking at their bond they'll think them as a family.

"I don't know if I'll be able to talk to you when I'll meet you but once in my life I would love to thank you for accepting me, for entering in my life. I know we aren't even married yet but you have already made space in my heart. By your kindness, the way Bhabhi talked about you and your siblings. They are big fan of yours. And I think I'll become one too. But I don't want to become your fan. I want to become your heartbeat. I know I'm thinking too much and expecting too much but this is what I want from my husband. I hope I get that." I said with a smile on my face and looking at his picture who is making a space in my heart.

"I know I won't able to speak all these things in front of you. Hell, I won't be able to introduce myself too. I'm that nervous type of girl while meeting strangers. That's why I'm talking to your picture." I said caressing his face who was smiling looking at me. Not at me but I was feeling like he was looking at me.

"You have to start the conversation everytime with me. And I bet your life will be a bit boring because of my silence. But I'll enjoy my life with you. Just by your presence beside me. Insha Allah." I said smiling at him and shook my head at my stupidity.

"Good Night. Hope we meet tomorrow. And I don't embarrass myself." I said keeping the picture back on the table and laid down on bed switching off the lamp. I closed my eyes with a sigh. The biggest and most awaited day finally arrived. And that's tomorrow.

"Ya Allah. Make everything easy for me, my family and my new family. Ameen." I prayed with closed eyes.

Nikah Dah.
Evening.