React to Prologue Act 0: New World

And now the Williams and Yureimoto are going to be watching of the movie 

Seeing of the book in the blue void.
It is known as Great Book of Destiny, telling the tales and fate of our heroes of their own destinies and fates. Their legends and memory will be not forgotten forever in long time ago.....

Making all the kids to be peek out interesting wanted to known of their own stories as the adults and parents looks interested.

Until it picking up by someone else.
Revealing is Doct Mar aka me!

Making them to be open wide before turns facing at Doct with a smiles before he waving at them.

Mitsu: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait you were here?!

Doct: Yeah.... That's me alright!

Fumiko: Ho-How is this possible and happening?! Why you here?!

Emily: Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh is he a wizard?!

Doct: Close enough.....

Doct: Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there. My name is Doct Mar or you may known me as 'Doctmar123'. What am I doing here? Well I had become the narrator and the keeper of the Dimensional Dragonic Knight. Why I'm here? You think I am the version of Woz from Kamen rider Zi-O and Tassel from Kamen rider Saber, you can say that. As you can see this isn't my real appearance. it my disguise that I use to change my appearance in ANTI-YANDERE AND H!NT#I FORCE YEAH!!!! *clear throats* Sorry about that.... And I also use the different appearance becoming handler of Ghost. Yeah.... He the //ss who insult and flip the bird at me. *Smiles in annoyed* Also..... I am the Chronicle and the Keeper of the Teyvat becoming of their guardians so the heroes have their own stories of destiny. So let begins. *Smiles*

Ena: Oh! I get it you're become as chronicle and guardian to watch over the worlds to observe of the heroes' story right?!

Doct: That right!

Regan: But why.... Why did you take as the role as the guardian and watch over of the lands?

Doct: Because.... I can them advice and knowledge that I can help them to protect the Nations of Teyvats.

Kentaro: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I like you wizard man!

Doct: Thanks! Oh next up is the bed time story!

Mitsu & Momo: Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Sound boring!

Seeing of Doct is opening of the book, revealing of the story. Before he begins to read the story.
"Once upon a time....."
"There is the legends and defenders of the worlds known as the Dragon Knight, he sought on the journey to defeats on his greatest enemy the Shadow Master the powerful evil lords that destroyed the worlds."
Seeing the page of the young man who is the First Dragon Knight, wielding his sword and standing on top of the hill. Seeing of the evil master known as Shadow Master fired his magic killing or turning everyone into monsters.

Making the twins to be peeked with interesting.

"No one can match on Shadow Master. But however.... The Great Wizard created the powerful swords for his student. the Seikens."
Seeing of the mystery great powerful Wizard, slamming the sword with the hammer. Changes that he giving the swords known as Seikens

Making the Yureimoto siblings including the yokais opens wide about the Seikens.

Fumiko: Se-Seikens?! You mean the powerful swords with the elements on the blades that the previous wielders gave the father a scar?!