22

Lorelai woke up the next morning. The sun was shining brightly despite it being the 1st of November. James was sitting on the edge, he was watching the clouds.
"How long have you been up for?" She asked him as she sat down next to him.
"I don't know." He answered. Lorelai pulled one of the blankets around herself.
"What are you thinking about?" The girl asked.
"Nothing." He replied. Lorelai rested her head on her best friend's shoulder.
"Meet me at The Three Broomsticks at half twelve." She instructed him. "Brings Sirius and the boys too."
She got up and jogged out of the astronomy tower. She went to the Slytherin common room, knowing that most of them would be at breakfast but even if she did see any of them, she would try to stand up to them. As she entered, a group of third years were drearily heading coming downstairs. They stopped when they saw her. Lorelai took a deep breath in.
"What are you looking at?" She questioned them with a severe tone of voice. They gulped and exited the common room quickly. Lorelai smiled to herself as she headed upstairs to her dorm.

Lorelai headed out of her dorm wearing a dark green turtleneck with orange, light green, white and red plaid trousers and yellow boots.
"Hey Lily." She greeted the redhead. The girl smiled at her "Hogsmeade at half twelve, bring Mary and Marlene."
Lorelai knew the reason why she hadn't see. Lily or Snivellus lately, she felt bad for Lily.
Lorelai went to the library for some books.
Once she had gotten them it was time to get on the train to Hogsmeade. She got on the train with a huge smile on her face.
Once she got off she headed towards The Three Broomsticks. Lily, Mary and Marlene were already there.
"Hey." Mary greeted her.
"Hello." Lorelai replied.
"Should we go inside now?" Marlene asked. Lorelai shook her head.
"There's still a few people to wait for." She answered.
"Who?" Lily questioned. The Marauders came strolling up to the entrance. "Oh them." Lily rolled her eyes.
"Aren't you pleased to see us Evans?" James inquired. Before she could answer Lorelai intervened.
"Let's get a table." She told the group.