1

9/5/2017

Hey there!

You are me,
I am you,
Are we friends?
I don't know! 

Okay, okay. That was lame. Of course you're my friend, I've had you since I was 5 years old. Damn.

GUESS WHAT??? TODAY IS THE DAY I'M TURNING THIRTEEEENNNN!!!!!!!

Now, of course I'm gonna celebrate my birthday but I WILL NOT BE INVITING 100 GUESTS. ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm just gonna celebrate it with Mama and Muffin, a chocolate cake and the books I'm getting as a gift. The only person I've invited is Zhu. :-) Sounds nice, doesn't it?

But sadly, looks like we're getting the results of our Maths Surprise Test that was taken last week. I'm super nervous. Wish me luck.

Ryder.

---

Sad news: I failed the test. 
Good news: What I said was a lie. I've passed with flying colours.
Even better news: Zhu is mad at me cuz I told them I have a crush on their boyfriend. It was a joke, ofc. But now they're mad as hell. My God, that hoomun! 

The rest of the day went as usual: BORING.
Imma record the events of my birthday at night. For now,
Bye!!

The Devil, Ryder. (hehe)

P.S: Yes, I'm an official teenager now. Cry 'bout it.

---

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH GUESS WHAT I GOT FROM MAMA AND ZHU????

Mama: THE JIM CORBETT OMNIBUS VOLUME 1 AND 2.

Zhu: GREAT EXPECTATIONS BY CHARLES DICKENS.

I'm so happy that I'm dead. I can't believe this * grins like a maniac * And now my face is full of chocolate cake (who else, Zhu did it ofc -_-) and I need to wash it now. Uuughh. They wasted the amazing cake by putting it on my face....uuuuuggggghhhhh. THEY. ARE. SO. GONNA. PAY. FOR. IT. 

Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm gonna ask out somebody tomorrow. I hope this goes well.
My god, I'm already nervous as hell. Guess I'll shit my pants when I ask him out. Oh well.

Ryder.

***********************************************************

A/N:

GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. THE NEXT 2 TO 3 CHAPTERS (I GUESS) ARE GONNA BE FILLERS. PLEASE BEAR WITH THE CRAP, THE REAL THING WILL COME SOON ENOUGH. TILL THEN, STAY SAFE, WEAR A MASK, TRY NOT TO GO OUT AND WASH YOUR HANDS.

~love, Evak.

*************************************************************