We go in the car into the UA, we got to the auditorium to do a written test and some rules and what to do in the physical test.

I finish the test in just solid 10 minutes. And pass it, i go out the auditorium and i bump into a Chimera.

"I'm so sorry" i apologize and bow.

"you already finished your test" the chimera said

I just nod

"What's your name?" The chimera asked.

"Izuku, how about yours, what's your name?"

i said in plain face.

"Am i a bear, am i a mouse who knows, i'm nezu the principal of the UA high school."

Nezu POV

"Izuku, how about yours, what's your name?" Izuku said

Flashbacks

I was in my office doing my thing while drinking my tea, when a email pop out in my screen.

"Ohh interesting"

I open the file and it was from the goverment, it was an information about 'izuku', he was a quirkless and from the side.

I never been on the side, they said all the people in the side are all quirkless.

And some of the people said that it have this giant people that will break into the wall and eat humans.

I don't know about "the wall" they talking about, i've been looking at the distance of my window and i can't see a single wall so i don't believe in it.

This 'izuku' have an higher iq than mine so it will be great if i invited him ito a chess match.

Flash back ends

"Am i a bear, am i a mouse who knows, i'm nezu the principal of UA high school"

"Your a chimera" izuku said

I was shock, he knows what kind of species am i, izuku crouched and just looked at me.

"Did someone experimented to you or you just born like that?"

Izuku asked and i looked at him.

"Experiment"

Izuku mumbled, and i just nod. I change the topic.

"Do you want to have a chess match with me?" I asked.

"Sure why not? Just a quick match though" izuku said

We goes to my office and play chess and he always wins.

"The goverment must really like you" i said

"I don't know i just the partner of the captain and being a mother of the workers" izuku said

Izuku take a move.

"So is it true that there are giant walls around us?" I asked

I take a move and looked at izuku, izuku have this poker face, so blank you didn't know what kind of emotion he is using.

Izuku nod, i was extremely happy to know that. I don't know about the walls and why walls are existed.

I always search it on the online about the walls around us but they don't have any proof.

I don't believe of the rumors but izuku is from that place so i'll going to trust him for a bit.

Izuku made a move, and i was thinking about the walls and rumors, but something is missing.

The other rumors about the side,'there are a giant peoples that will break through that wall and eat humans, they called titans'. That i suddenly pop out of my mind.

"How about the titans, are they real?"