Chapter 1.

??? P.O.V

"THERE IS NO OTHER OPTIONS!" He shouted. I sigh," Fine, I will make it happen, but if anything happens to them you will be also held mostly responsible."
"You will need to contact Principal Nezu." I got out of my seat.

"Who else should we inform?" Another voice rang out through the court. "We will tell their teacher, and some of the proheros. Also what has been said here should not be said to anyone else, got it?" I instructed.

"Got it sir!" They responded. "Good..."

*Beep*

*Beep*

Jirou P.O.V

My alarm started going off. I thought I turned it off,but apparently I did not. I groaned and use my earphone jack to turn it off. Turning on my side when I felt the sunlight hitting my eyes.

I sat up and yawn. Rubbing my eyes I check my phone to see it was 9am. Usually on Saturdays I sleep in, but something had to ruined that. My insomnia finally let me had a decent sleep.

I got up, and head to my closet. I got some gym clothes planning to do a workout a little later, and some shower stuff to take a shower. I got out of my room, and head to the showers. I got the showers, and got in on of cubicles. I stripped down and take a shower.

After her shower.-.

I finish my blow drying, and brushing my hair. I went back to my dorm, and passed by Mina. "Hey Mina." I replied, and also waving. "Hey Jirou!" She waved as well. I got in, and put on some old black converse. I was on my way to the common room in the elevator, but then it stopped.

The doors opened, and Momo was there."Ok Jirou stay calm keep in your gayness" I sigh. "Hey Momo." I greeted her. She stepped in," Hey Jirou!" She smiled at me. I blushed. We soon reached the common room.

I headed to the kitchen with her. Deciding on breakfast I found a Granola Bar to eat. She made herself some cereal. I finished my breakfast. Grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, and headed off to a nearby gym.

I jogged my way over there. I decided to train my hand-to-hand combat moves to improve them. There were punching bags, weights, a few machines, and few other things. I set down my bottle, and headed to the shelfs they had.

It had sports tape, bandages, boxing gloves, and others. I grabbed some  fingerless purple gloves, and got started. I first did my warm ups to prepare my body before actually doing the work out. I did jumping-jacks, and run on the treadmill for a little.

For the workout I did 15 push-ups with a weight vest that had 20 pounds, 20 situps, and 20 squats. That's for 1 rep. I did 3 reps. Then took off the vest, and pratice my punches and kicks. After about a hour I headed back to the dorms while drinking some water.

I got back and most of the class was either in the kitchen eating, or watching TV. I headed up to my dorm. Closing the door I pulled out my phone. I plugged one of my earphone jack in, and listen to some music.

After a while I was scrolling through Instagram, but then a notification popped up from the group chat.

Class 1-A

Sleeping burtio:

Tokoyami, Todoroki, Bakugou, Shinso, and Jirou. Please come to the principal office.