2

Dylan's POV

               Beep! beep! beep! I picked up my alarm clock and threw it against my wall. Damn, that's the third one this month. My moms gonna get mad when she finds out she has to buy me another. I got up and checked the time 5:34 I got like an hour and a half before school starts, might as well wake up early from my first day at my new school.We just mover from California to here in New York because it would be easier for my dad to get home easier. His main company is in New York so he traveled here a lot. Right now he's on a business trip in Japan to get this guy to sign a contract to join his company.
               I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I made sure the water was warm before I went in. I shampooed and washed my body, just enjoying the warmth of the water. I hoped out and dryer myself off and went to my dresser and got out a pare of dark blue jeans, a white shirt, and some socks and boxers. I got dressed and headed downstairs smelling bacon and pancakes in the air.
               I was greeted by my mom and little seven year old sister named Maddie.
"Hey Dylan, grab a plate", she said. I piled on six pancakes and about a pound of bacon. "Hey DylDyl, can you pwease bring me to school today", asked Maddie. "Of course", I said.
               My mom looked at me with a questioning look and I nodded my head in a way that told her I was fine with driving her. "Well let's not waste time Maddie, come on", I said. She skipped her way to the front door with her small My Little Pony backpack and I smiled. I slipped on my black vans and we were out the door walking to my black jeep off-roader. I dropped her off at the new elementary school and started driving to my new high school Newton High.
               I parked my car where the juniors park and got out. I walked up the steps and through the door. The front office was right there with lady in her late 40s sitting there. "Hello, my name's Dylan Ceballo and I'm new here", I said. She looked up with a welcoming smile and said she would be right back, she just needed to print my schedule. She came back and handed it to me, I said thanks and I was off. I looked down at my schedule, huh English first, I thought to myself. I headed to room 208.
☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮
A/N: so this is the second chapter. I'm gonna try and write longer paragraphs.
Picture of Dylan on the side!!!!!