chapter 1

Eren walked into his bedroom, slamming his backpack hard onto the ground. He had lost a boxing match at training embarrassing himself in front of everyone. That left him even more angry than he was before the fight. He usually released his anger by punching his fist into the wall until it left a hole. As he was staring at one of the many holes in his wall he suddenly got an idea. His face immediately became red. What if he stuck his dick in the hole? He became increasingly more embarrassed at the thought but decided to give it a try.

He walked over to one of the larger holes and proceeded to pull down his pants along with his boxers. He held his dick in his hand and stroked it gently. When it was hard enough he slowly slid it into the hole, wincing as the drywall scraped his skin. He began to thrust gently and after a minute or two the pain turned to pleasure.

"Ah fuck this feels so good...why didn't I think of this sooner..." Eren grunted. He moaned loudly as he progressively began to thrust harder. His hands gripped the wall tightly as he pounded into it relentlessly, unleashing all of this pent up anger. The whole house shook with each thrust. Tears of sweat began to drip down the side of Eren's face. He then began to imagine that the wall was Armin.

"Fuck...your ass is so tight and warm on my cock Armin. You're taking it so well..." Trails of moans flowed out of Eren's mouth. Pretty soon he was just moaning Armin's name over and over. And boy was it loud as hell too... what he didn't know, was, Armin was calling him, wanting to come over, but Eren was busy... well. Armin tried a few times to no avail.

What the hell?

He thought to himself worriedly, it was unusual of Eren to not pick up so he decided to go over and see if he was okay. He arrived and went up to the door, lifting up his fist to knock when he heard it. Eren's yells and moans stopped Armin in his tracks.

Nah cuz what the actual fuck-

He opens the door, not surprised that that idiot forgot to lock it. He crept his way up the stairs and in front of the room out of which Erens moaning was coming from. Armin's face went red when he realized what he was really hearing.

With his hand trembling slightly, Armin gripped the door handle and swung the door open. The scene before him was just...traumatizing. There Eren was, aggressively shoving his dick into the wall as he shamelessly moaned out Armin's name. Armin's face immediately went red and he just stood there in shock not knowing what to say.

After a few more seconds of thrusting Eren realized someone had entered the room and he turned his head expecting it to be Carla, but Armin's red face started back at him clawing into his soul. Eren froze and started cursing underneath his breath.

Oh god oh fuck...shit this is so fucking embarrassing floch's balls for heavens sake. I hope he didn't hear me moaning his name fuck.

Embarrassment and panic flooded through Eren and he just stood there with his dick half in the wall. Slowly Eren pulled out and began to stutter Armin's name.

"Uh h-hey A-Ar-Armin, how's it g-going?" Eren desperately tried to think of an explanation, but it was difficult with the way Armin was standing there staring at him like that. Meanwhile Eren was so nervous he began to piss his pants, piss flowed out from the tip of his dick and onto the floor creating a large puddle. Armin watched as the piss hit the floor his face suddenly feeling hot.

Why the hell am I getting turned on by this...

Armin thought as he could feel a bulge in his pants. He became harder as he continued to watch Eren piss on the floor.

Do I have a piss kink?!?!

Sure enough, Eren noticed the large boner that Armin was getting.

No way he's getting turned on by my piss... hey I'm down to fuck though.

Before Eren could do anything, Armin made a shocking move. He laid down in the puddle of Eren's warm piss, and started fucking rolling around in it, groping his dick and moaning.

What the fuck?!

Thought Eren, yet he didn't stop Armin when he walked over to Eren and grabbed his face roughly, beginning to aggressively make out with him.

Fuck it.

The two moaned into each other's mouths as they slipped their tongues into one another. Eren pushed Armin up against the wall and rubbed his knee between his thighs. The friction and heat on his erection caused Armin to moan out in a whiny and needy voice. That only turned Eren on more, making him desperate and hungry.

"Let's move to the bed." Eren whispered faintly as he traced his lips over Armin's neck. The other boy nodded, Eren picked him up and brought him over to the bed. Eren climbed on and positioned himself so that Armin could comfortably straddle him. Once Armin was seated the two resumed passionately making out with one another, exploring each other's skin with their hands and lips. Armin slowly started to rock his hips against Eren's throbbing erection making him moan. It was pure bliss. Fuzzy pleasure consuming each one's mind.

"Your hands feel so good on my body." Eren groaned as he tugged at Armin's collarbone with his lips. Armin moaned in reply and enjoyed Eren playing with his collarbone. Soon Eren tugged at Armin's shirt, wanting to tear it off. Armin stopped for a moment to take off his shirt and then resumed pleasuring Eren. Now Eren could roam Armin's body more freely and play with his nipples. After a few minutes of Eren playing with Armin's nipples and circling his tongue around each one lazily, receiving whimpers from him, there was a loud notification from Armin's phone. He took a break to quickly check it, slightly angering Eren. It was a snap from Jean.