6. Does this even feel right?

Comenzar desde el principio

Tonight is the night I go back in for stripping since it's been shot up I just can't be too available for him at the moment.

___

Bʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ

Bʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ

"Did you do what I asked"—Brielle.

"Yeah I did She's in the car knocked out" —kidnapper.

"Good don't let her out of your sight" I say right before hanging up and gets on my computer looking up information about Hennessy.

"Hmm it says she was a collage student studying nurseries she's obviously dating the rapper Amir oh and she's a stripper at Boujiee Klub" I read out loud.

What a Dusty bitch.

                                               __

                                         Mɪʟᴀɴɪ

I called my doctor last night because I've been constantly throwing up gaining up a couple pounds and losing em.

I invited jania to come with me and Joe because that's the closest thing to Ben and kentrell and jania would just be awkward.

"Aye cu I think that woman waiting for you" Joe says pointing to the direction where the dr was standing waiting on me. "Why didn't she just call my name" I say with a attitude standing up and walking my way into the the doctors office.

"You a pussy all you had to do was say I'm here gang" Joe laughs out loud in front of all doctors.

"Boy shut up you sound stupid" me and jania start laughing and sits down waiting for my doctor to enter her room.

I can't tell if I'm pregnant or not but I don't want this to feel forced I want my baby to feel like their parents actually wanted them on earth not just because his daddy is out of jail and is in need.